EXO's Kai asks Ravi to inform fans that he has forgetten his Instagram password

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gottalovedatkpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Shownu
Lucas
Taeha

In the original Korean message, Ravi also added, "I have no idea why he asked me to say this here...but I hope he finds [the password] soon."

On K-community sites, netizens also left comments of laughter and envy for the two male idols' tight friendship.

Also fans are trying to reach instagram to help Kai.

I'm so sorry for Kai and hope he will remember his password lol his picture was posted in May.

M

myheartizomg

View attachment 214

In the original Korean message, Ravi also added, "I have no idea why he asked me to say this here...but I hope he finds [the password] soon."

On K-community sites, netizens also left comments of laughter and envy for the two male idols' tight friendship.
View attachment 217

Also fans are trying to reach instagram to help Kai.
View attachment 218

I'm so sorry for Kai and hope he will remember his password lol his picture was posted in May.
Can't he send a request to instagram to change his password, usually your account there is affiliated either with your email or your phone number I believe (?) Now I got reminded of Chanyeol who forgot his Youtube channel's password :-/ xD

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
bro im sorry but this was probably my favorite kpop moment of 2019 tbh

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Wow this is so funny!
And this was posted on the day that I joined the forums. How come I can't remember about this thread? ahh that was because I didn't know what a forum was on the day I joined here lol