EXO's Chen Announces His Upcoming Marriage

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
Chen has written a hand written letter to fans talking about how he is getting married to a non celebertity. This has been confirmed with the statement,

"Hello. This is SM Entertainment.
Chen has met someone precious to him and will be getting married. The bride is a non-celebrity, and the wedding will be held privately with only their families in attendance.
To respect their families’ opinions, the wedding and everything related to it will be held privately, so we ask fans and reporters for their kind understanding.
Chen will continue to work hard as an artist.
We ask you to send Chen lots of blessings and messages of celebration.
Thank you."

It is also said the fiancee is pregnant but there is no official statement confirming it from SM even though sources have claimed this. He had been discussing this with the agency and bandmates for a while and revealed it now so it wouldnt be a surprise for us.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I will further add onto this.

According to Soompi, It has been confirmed by a source from SM that Chen’s fiancée is pregnant. However, because his fiancée is a non-celebrity, they are unable to reveal how far she is in her pregnancy or any other related details to that.
Chen has personally wrote a letter to announce the news and stated the following, “I had been discussing with the agency and our members because I wanted to announce the news at least a little bit earlier so I wouldn’t surprise you. Then, a blessing came my way. I am also taken aback, as I cannot do what I had planned with the agency and members, but this blessing has given me more strength.”

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
It makes me so happy that he found someone and even becoming a dad! I'm sure he will be an amazing husband and father ♥

Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
i genuinely feel happy for chen but at the same time i have this gut feeling that he only married his non-celebrity girlfriend either because he got her pregnant by accident and had no balls to confess so he's using the marriage as an excuse?? dont come @ me lol i mean shotgun marriages do happen u know ...

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
i genuinely feel happy for chen but at the same time i have this gut feeling that he only married his non-celebrity girlfriend either because he got her pregnant by accident and had no balls to confess so he's using the marriage as an excuse?? dont come @ me lol i mean shotgun marriages do happen u know ...
Totally agree... Maybe it is a cover up?