EXO = K.I.N.G.S of KPOP <3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

In2ManyFandoms

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Uhm isn't it obvious?
They have the looks:
tumblr_p6mr3xdJ6m1wzk4vvo10_500.png

They have the talent:
They have the personalities:
They have the songs that are bops:

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Sorry if this is annoying but ATEEZ are kings. Rap line is amazing, has a higher voiced fast rapper and a husky rapper. Vocal line is truly amazing with Choi Jongho's high notes, San's lovely stable voice, Seonghwa's magical voice, Yeosang's sweet deep voice, and Yunho's sweet tone. They are all visuals but Seonghwa and Yeosang are visual GODS. They all are amazing dancers and can control their bodies so well. They have incredible stage presence and facial expressions. They are also all kings of duality, one minute they are literal 5 year olds screaming and giggling at the littlest things and then they are focused, sexy, and just plain hot. Ateez are kings sorry to post but I had to. I love EXO anyways!

bhlovescy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sorry if this is annoying but ATEEZ are kings. Rap line is amazing, has a higher voiced fast rapper and a husky rapper. Vocal line is truly amazing with Choi Jongho's high notes, San's lovely stable voice, Seonghwa's magical voice, Yeosang's sweet deep voice, and Yunho's sweet tone. They are all visuals but Seonghwa and Yeosang are visual GODS. They all are amazing dancers and can control their bodies so well. They have incredible stage presence and facial expressions. They are also all kings of duality, one minute they are literal 5 year olds screaming and giggling at the littlest things and then they are focused, sexy, and just plain hot. Ateez are kings sorry to post but I had to. I love EXO anyways!

Every fan thinks their favs are kings, there is no need for you to try to prove your point