EXO - ChanJongBaek (Chanyeol x Kai x Baekhyun)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChocolateHolicAngel

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Ningning
Jinwoo
Celine
Wonjin
ChanJongBaek
f324ff3cc9c52666fbf22c805455287ee2cc0663_hq.jpg
CKskYHoWIAAVEF3.jpg
CMkOBpgWsAIe9YU.jpg
The members were waiting for Baekhyun to come back with the shopping. He'd been gone for almost an hour now.
"Where is this guy? I'm starving...", complained Chen.
"I told you already", replied Kyungsoo, "He's not answering his phone, so we don't know-".
A click at the door indicated someone had come in.
"Baek? Is that you?", Chanyeol said as he walked towards the front door, noticing an exhausted Baekhyun entering, shoving the shopping through the door before himself.
"Where've you been Baek? We were worried".
"Getting shopping...", he mumbled back.
"Yah, are you ok?".
"Never better", he grumbled, pushing past Chanyeol towards the kitchen, "Why're you worrying anyway?."
"Am I not allowed to worry?", questioned Chanyeol.
"No, you're not."
"But-."
"Leave me alone Chanyeol!", Baek yelled back.
Surprised, Chanyeol stepped away back to the others, only to return a few moments later, out of concern.
"Baek, if you're really not wel-"
"I'm fine Chanyeol-", but before he could finish he fell forward, almost hitting his head on the table, Chanyeol catches him.
"Baek... Let me put the shopping away-".
"No. Move. Let go of me."
Chanyeol grudgingly let go. Steadying himself, Baekhyun carried the shopping bags to the table, throwing them carelessly on, to be returned with a 'bang' everytime he placed a bag. Then he slowy unpacked the first bag, being careful not to crack the egg in the process. Xiumin hurries over to Chanyeol's side, trying to convince Baekhyun that he needs rest.
"Baekhyun you're obviously not well, let us do it and you can rest-"
"No! I told you, I'm fine. Do I have to spell it out for you?".
And with that Xiumin cowers away, leaving Chanyeol alone with Baekhyun. While Baekhyun continues to almost robotically put the last of the shopping away, Chanyeol reaches forward and grabs Baekhyun's hand.
"Baek. Stop it. You're tired and overworking yourself. On top of that you're being rude to everyone and shouting at us for no reason. Tell us what's wrong..please Baek, I'm begging you, we're worried about you - Is that a bad thing? To worry?".
Baekhyun looked up dully to him. Then slowly turns around, his hands taking his body weight on the counter because of how close Chanyeol is to him.
Looking Chanyeol straight in the eye, he replies, "Hmm? Me? Being rude? Ha. That's rich coming from you... oh you are funny Chanyeol."
Confused, Chanyeol looks over to the other members who just look back at him, like looking in a mirror, their faces have the same expression as him. Baekhyun continues, "I'm not being rude. You are," he yanks his hand away from Chanyeol's and says, "Keep away from me Chanyeol, you might get hurt. That accounts for the others too."
"Baek-"
"Don't even try to console me. I can't live with the guilt. Leave me be."
He tries to walk away only to get a back hug from Chanyeol, which stops him dead in his tracks.
"No, you're wrong. What happened to Suho... It wasn't your fault. You were drunk. Don't dwell on the past Baek, he forgive's you, we forgive you, you just need to forgive yourself."
Chanyeol turns Baekhyun around, seeing tears streaming down his face.
"Look, Baek... You just need to calm down. Come and sit with the others... you can leave the shopping, just have fun."
"But the others, they might-"
"Might what? Hate you? You think too much Baek. C'mon..."
Baekhyun nods his head slightly, he was about to walk away when Chanyeol grabs his arm and whispers;
"Stay close to me if you really want."

Baekhyun's POV
Holding tightly to Chanyeol's arm, I walk to the lounge with him. The first person to see me is Kai.
"Hey... Baek. You ok?." He walks towards me, standing so close I can feel his breath on my skin.
"Yeah.. I-I'm ok Kai."
He pulls my arm away from Chanyeol's and hugs me. Chanyeol glares at him over my shoulder.
"If you're ever worried," he whispers softly, "Don't be afraid to tell me, Baek."
Blushing, I hug him back, stepping slowly away, looking down innocently. But before I could even say another word, Chanyeol jealously pulls me towards him, saying to Kai, "Keep off him. He's with me, so lay off."
"Is that a challenge?."
"Of course it is."
"Guys..", I stutter, "Don't-", but they'd already agreed to fight to get me. I spaced out, thinking of the worst, only to be brought back to reality when Kai said;
"Fine, I'll prove I like him", and he pulls me close to him, kissing me.