Ex-B.A.P's Himchan Sentenced To 10 Months In Prison For Sexual Assault

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
Ex member of disbanded South Korean boy group B.A.P Himchan has been sentenced to 10 months in prison for sexual assault.

On February 24th, the district court in Seoul sentenced him to 10 months in prison and ordered him to take 40 hours of a treatment program for sex offenders. But the court did not sentence a restraining order for him to have time to apologize to the victim.

He was indicted back in July 2018 for assaulting a woman who was in his company of friends after a night out. The woman then called the police and reported him of sexual assault although Himchan denied it and supported it was a mutual interaction between two people who had feelings about each other. However his case was forwarded to the court.

Previously in October 2020, he made his solo debut under OGAM Entertainment with single "Reason of My Life" but within 3 days after the release, he halted all promotions with another controversy due to his DUI charges.

IMG_20210224_080814.jpg

@catboiyoongi ig this is it. He must be guilty. OT5 B.A.P for life 😒

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
woah
well I'm glad the victim is getting justice. that's hard to come by, and I feel like especially so in SK and with idols involved.
In that case I feel the same way. It's so heartbreaking to realize one member of your disbanded ults could indeed do such a thing but I hope justice prevails above all.

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
Ex member of disbanded South Korean boy group B.A.P Himchan has been sentenced to 10 months in prison for sexual assault.

On February 24th, the district court in Seoul sentenced him to 10 months in prison and ordered him to take 40 hours of a treatment program for sex offenders. But the court did not sentence a restraining order for him to have time to apologize to the victim.

He was indicted back in July 2018 for assaulting a woman who was in his company of friends after a night out. The woman then called the police and reported him of sexual assault although Himchan denied it and supported it was a mutual interaction between two people who had feelings about each other. However his case was forwarded to the court.

Previously in October 2020, he made his solo debut under OGAM Entertainment with single "Reason of My Life" but within 3 days after the release, he halted all promotions with another controversy due to his DUI charges.

View attachment 47058

@catboiyoongi ig this is it. He must be guilty. OT5 B.A.P for life 😒
I’m glad that the victim is getting the justice she deserves, even if it’s been 3 years later. Also, I feel bad for B.A.P stans, it must be tough realizing that Himchan is a criminal in prison.