GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Koelen

Kpop Amateur
Credits

Every Night Is Gloomy [SVT Lee Chan]

Intro

_____________​

March 3

"Why did you bring me here? What do you want from me?"

"Nothing. Didn't you say, you wanna die?"

"Stop this nonsense."

"It's not nonsense. It's a night, where many people die."

"So?"

"So(?) Look at the moon. Isn't it gloomy? Just like a perfect situation to kill someone?"

"Just say clearly what you wanna say!"

"Just want you to die."

That night... Someone dies. Someone suffers. Someone laughs.

But still, Every night is the same. Every night is gloomy.

All incidents, cases, and atmosphere of this book are 'Fictional'

As everyone knows this concept, there's some alert for sure who feels uncomfortable with those.

Koelen

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Every Night Is Gloomy
Part-1

Go Rae-un

Well... It's been a very annoying moment as I went out of the supermarket. Looks like everyone in the supermarket is drunk and half-asleep. Bumping again and again.

Now, Who in the earth just parked their car in front of my car.

I put the things in the car and got out again to make sure this car in front of my car breaks... I mean moves.

"You know everything was fine there. Why did you want me to move here?" A boy was with another boy coming near the car.

"Ahem! Excuse me, sir." They looked at me as I spoke. "Is this your car?"

"Yes, It is." One of them said.

"Please make sure to park it at a place where others can move their car comfortably," I said.

"Aaa... Sorry." He said and went to the car blabbering something to the other boy. "It's all your fault. If you haven't shown up by now, I won't park it here. All fault is yours!"

"How kinky!" I scoffed as I got in the car seeing the way is fresh now.

"Mee-sung. Bring me some coffee." My friend Kim Ha-min who always thinks and writes said to my Scientist friend Lee Mee-sung who is in the lab all day long. And, already know that he is gonna get rejected.

"What do you do all day sitting in my lab? Why don't you get it yourself? You are the one who always procrastinates. Ah! This book will be a flop!" Yeah, another weirdo... Every person has at least a weird friend, I guess. Well, I'm not judging them... It's good to have a weird friend.

After Mee-sung lectured him. He looked at her. "Oh! Thanks! It could be a dialogue between two rivals." Well, speak of his speech, you can clearly say he is just a newbie as a writer... yet a numb.

"Ah! This is really gonna flop..." Mee-sung sighed. "Ah!! When did you get here? You startled me." She fell on the floor. I guess, she got very scared.

"I'm not a ghost that you should be startled by," I said and went to sit on a chair.

"Don't sit THERE!" As she said I already sat and the chair broke down in emotion maybe, causing me to fall on the floor.

"Well. OK. That was a bit funny." Mee-sung held her laugh.

"Everything in the lab is a mess." I sighed and got up.

"That should be in my story too!" Ha-min cheered and we two looked at him like he is very hopeless.

"He is really hopeless," Mee-sung mumbled.

"What genre are you writing, Ha-min?" I asked.

"Oh. This? This is suspense." As he spoke per word, our faces got a cover of hopelessness.

"Suspense... my foot. Total nonsense comedy." Mee-sung muttered. "So... why are you here?" She asked turning toward me.

"Me? Well, I'm here to see my weirdo friends." I said.

"Shut the crap up and go home!!? It seems as if my lab is a picnic spot." She sulked all of a sudden before sitting on her chair to continue her experiment.

"Gosh... Everyone these days has a bad temper..." I sighed while on my way home.

So, I'm home from buying a lot of things that may be finished in some days since I'm alone and no one would judge me for eating this much.

I just took a shower and sat on my bed scrolling my phone. At that time, a creature came to my house and rang the bell interrupting my peaceful moment all of a sudden.

"Who is it?" As I opened the door, that boy in the noon of that car case is standing in front of me. What's wrong with him? Leave me alone.

"Ah- Aaa...! You! Aren't you the person from earlier who was sulking at a matter of our cars?" He just blabbed. I didn't even sulk...

"By the way, you are here?" I asked.

"Oh! Yeah. I just moved here yesterday. So, as a neighbor, I wanted to give you these cookies I've made..." He smiled. OK. seems nice. But, I think my neighborhood will be full of weirdos after years.

"Oh OK. Thanks." I took the offer and was gonna close the door.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Aren't you gonna ask my name?" He asked.

"Why would I?" I asked back.

"Well. I'm Lee Chan... But, not nice to meet you." He dramatically 'humph'ed.

"OK. I'm Go Rae-un. Not nice to see you either." I said and slammed the door off in front of his face.

That's kinda rude of me. But, who cares. These cookies look good.

I tasted them and immediately threw them out of my mouth. "Jeez! How salty... Like he put the whole bucket of salt in it."

Koelen

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Every Night Is Gloomy
Part-2

Next day in the morning

I just came to my balcony to take a quick look at today's city.

"Hey! Good morning!" I was almost startled and looked in the direction of the sound only to find that boy from yesterday with salty cookies.

Why on earth is he here waving at me from his balcony when he said that's not nice to meet me?

"Haha. I think you almost choked on the coffee." He laughed.

"And this is funny to you?" I asked.

"Well... a bit. HeHe! HeHe!" He answered with a weird type of laugh and hurriedly went in.

"Weird..."

As I'm walking by the street to enter a restaurant... not to eat just to meet a friend since I'm passing by.

I entered. But, not that a great greeting.

"What do you mean by this? Huh?" A man yelled at a boy. Not little though. maybe a new adult.

"Shut this up. What's happening?" The owner came out and asked but they just ignored him.

"What's with your attitude? Gosh! Young kids are way too much more these days." The man threatened to punch him.

"Ah! Just cut it up. Why bothering?" After some people talked and it shut off.

"People are these days just arguing for nothing." My friend said and noticed me. "Oh, you are here?"

"Yeah."

"On what case? Are you here to arrest them?" She teased me maybe.

"I'm not always arresting people. I'm just a detective who can have free days..." I laughed as I take a sip of my coffee.

"Oh, yeah. So... what's the case now in your Daily life ?" She asked like I'm the busy police.

"Well. Nothing. So, they are just continuing with some random useless things."

"Oh. I see."

That's the end of our conversation. Now, I'm just thinking about going to Mee-sung's lab and bug them out since I'm free now.

Thinking I bumped with someone. "Hey! watch out! You were gonna push me to this manhole. Gosh! I'm startled." I just bumped with him lightly and this is what he is saying holding his heart from explosion.

But, he looked familiar. Oh, yes. he was with that Lee Chan boy yesterday in front of the supermarket.

"Why are you following me?" He asked as he was walking in front of me the same way I was going.

"I'm not following you. I'm on my way to somewhere." I said.

"Oh! You are that girl who was sulking for the matter of the car parking." He said and I sulked for real this time. Annoyed sulking. Everyone is telling me that I sulked.

Ah! Life isn't fair...

"These days this type of girl stalks handsome boy. Who knows just came to get a boyfriend." He was just blabbering like his friend without knowing anything.

"Hey! STOP FOLLOWING ME! or else I know how to fight. I'm a Man of Action. You better know your place. I know I'm so handsome. But, you aren't pretty enough to seduce me. I'm a different type of man who can't be easily going at anything like this." I haven't ever seen this type of person who thinks he is handsome. So, that's why he's been stalked by a girl. How Pathetic...

He even insulted me that I'm not pretty enough. Enough is enough. I'm feeling like I wanna slap him off to manhole.

"You are even here stalking me?" He said when I went into the building where is Mee-sung's lab.

"I'm here to see my friend," I said.

"Looks like you are lying... You Better go home by now or else I-" He fell onto the floor cuz there was a bucket of water and it spilled out and he slipped and fell.

The End. Karma really works.

Koelen

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Every Night Is Gloomy
Part-3

Hey!

"Hello!" I entered to annoy them.

"Why you-" Before Mee-sung could say anything a creature entered the chat.

"You are here? I thought you are busy to death so you left me to do the reports." I said to another weirdo Jeon Wonwoo who just entered the chat as a guilty person. Usually, an introvert but anyone can be wild at any time. So, no doubts.

"Well. I was just trying to hang out by myself. But, who knows you are here too." He sighed. "By the way, I have someone to introduce to you guys."

and I'm sure they are weirdos too.

"Hi! I'm-" I cut him off rudely cuz I know who is it.

"Lee Chan," I said the rest and he looked at me like I'm a criminal here. Standing. In front of him. But, I felt proud somehow.

"What? Why did you cut m-"

"You already know him?" Wonwoo asked cutting him.

"Yeah. Ofc."

"I was just gonna say my na--"

"Hey! I'm Lee Woo-sung." Another person introduced himself cutting him.

"This girl was stalking me. So, I get drenched and now-- Don't laugh at me!!" Everyone was holding their laugh. What is this lol.

"By the way, I'm Boo Seungkwan. What a greeting..." He murmured.

"Boo!" Woo-sung tried to scare the soul out of him.

"What was that?!" He yelled.

"It was just your surname. Boo..." Everyone just exterminated their laughter from holding it.

"By the way, It's not a picnic spot as I said before. Leave. Every. Of. You." Mee-sung started.

"You just let him sit there all day long and kick us out," Wonwoo said pointing out Ha-min.

"Well. Ugh! Leave. You Leave!" She interrupted Ha-min's thoughts and work and made him stand up. I don't even know how long has it been since he last stood up from that corner chair.

"Leave! I have to work on something important." Mee-sung kicked us out of the lab.

"Well... How do you know that Chan?" I asked Wonwoo while walking.

"He is my friend. That's why..." He simply answered.

"Oh OK." I think this is just a coincidence that I have to meet new weirdos.
"But, you gotta do those reports yourself."

____

"Ah! That's it for today... What a boring day it was meeting those weirdos." I jumped on the couch of the living room. "Ah! I forgot about the cookies."

I got up again and took the plate of cookies and went in front of his house. I was just gonna ring the bell when he opened the door himself.

"Woah. Woah!! Why are you here?" He asked being startled.

"Just to return it," I said.

"Why? Why return it? I gave it to you as a neighbor. So, why?" He asked as if nothing happened in these cookies. Who bakes, they at least test the taste of the food before giving it to someone. At least they should.

"Taste it," I said.

"What?"

"I repeat. Taste it." I said in a very serious mood.

"Oh OK. Later." He slammed the door in front of me. Well, Karma really works as I said before...

But, a few seconds later I heard a coughing sound from inside. "Gosh! Who put salt in it?" So, he tested...