[Event] KProfiles Card Revamp 2021

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)

55261d85.png
Welcome to the official Card Revamp Event thread!
55261d85.png

WHAT IS THE CARD REVAMP EVENT?
In the Card Revamp Event, you can vote for an artist from a list and update their card icons.
For example, if a group has outdated images, you can vote to update their cards and give your favorite group a fresh new look in the Shop!

HOW DO I SELECT AN ARTIST TO UPDATE?
You can vote for 1 boy group, 1 girl group, and/or 1 soloist/co-ed artist in our Google Form.
The top 4 boy groups/girl groups/soloists with the most votes will be chosen to have their card(s) updated. Once the artists have been selected, I'll create 2 new card sets for an artist and you will be able to vote for the set that you like best (2 new sets, plus the original card designs in case people prefer the old design over the new one).

Click here to vote for your favorite card sets!

HOW LONG WILL THE EVENT RUN FOR?
The event should be concluded sometime before the end of this year, preferably in August or September.
The artist selection period is over, so the rest of the event will consist of creating cards and voting for the sets that you like best.

WHAT ARTISTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE CHOSEN?
Here's the official list of artists that you can pick from!
A.C.E
AB6IX
ASTRO
ATEEZ
CIX
Cravity
Day6
ENHYPEN
EXO
Golden Child
GOT7
iKON
Monsta X
NCT
ONEUS
ONEWE
Pentagon
Seventeen
SF9
SHINee
Stray Kids
The Boyz
TXT
VIXX
aespa
APINK
BLACKPINK
Cherry Bullet
CLC
Cosmic Girls (WJSN)
Dreamcatcher
EXID
fromis_9
G-IDLE
GWSN
ITZY
LOONA
Lovelyz
MAMAMOO
Momoland
Oh My Girl
Red Velvet
Saturday
STAYC
TWICE
Weeekly
Weki Meki
woo!ah!
Ailee
Bibi
Chungha
Dean
Eric Nam
Heize
HyunA
IU
Jay Park
Jeon Somi
Jessi
Kang Daniel
KARD
Sunmi
Suran

―――――

adb2e587.gif
Thank you, and please contact the staff team if you have any questions!
adb2e587.gif

Last edited:

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Update: Everyone who votes in the form will be receiving 1,000 credits as a participation prize, so if you haven't voted yet, please do!

There are 5 more days to vote for an artist, so feel free to encourage your friends to vote as well :)

Note: If you've already voted once before, please do not vote again just to get credits. If you want to change your vote to a different artist, please PM (private message) me and I will help you.

―――――

Once again, please contact the staff team if you have any questions, and thank you!​

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Update: Everyone who votes in the form will be receiving 1,000 credits as a participation prize, so if you haven't voted yet, please do!

There are 5 more days to vote for an artist, so feel free to encourage your friends to vote as well :)

Note: If you've already voted once before, please do not vote again just to get credits. If you want to change your vote to a different artist, please PM (private message) me and I will help you.

―――――

Once again, please contact the staff team if you have any questions, and thank you!​
lol tobi i was literally just about to ask why you gave me credits

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Since the voting period has now concluded, we will be moving on to the Card Creation / Set Voting period!

Due to my busy schedule over the summer, I've combined the card creation and set voting periods together, and this will take place starting from tomorrow (June 11) and ending around August 1, which gives everyone approximately 7 weeks to vote.
The forms used for voting for a set will be uploaded whenever I'm available, so please keep an eye on the announcements section for more information in the upcoming weeks!

Here are the winners of the KProfiles Card Revamp of 2021!
NCT - 10 (28% of votes)
ATEEZ - 6 (12.5% of votes)
TXT - 4 (8.3% of votes)
STRAY KIDS - 3 (6.3% of votes)
TWICE - 8 (16.7% of votes)
RED VELVET - 8 (16.7% of votes)
MAMAMOO - 6 (12.5% of votes)
LOONA - 6 (12.5% of votes)
IU - 9 (19.1% of votes)
CHUNGHA - 6 (12.8% of votes)
KANG DANIEL - 6 (12.8% of votes)
JAY PARK - 5 (10.6% of votes)
Note: For 4th place tie-breakers, a random selector/name picker was used to determine the artist that would be placed 4th.

―――――

Thank you, and come back next year to vote again!​

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Since the voting period has now concluded, we will be moving on to the Card Creation / Set Voting period!

Due to my busy schedule over the summer, I've combined the card creation and set voting periods together, and this will take place starting from tomorrow (June 11) and ending around August 1, which gives everyone approximately 7 weeks to vote.
The forms used for voting for a set will be uploaded whenever I'm available, so please keep an eye on the announcements section for more information in the upcoming weeks!

NCT - 10 (28% of votes)
TXT - 4 (8.3% of votes)
IU - 9 (19.1% of votes)
Note: For 4th place tie-breakers, a random selector/name picker was used to determine the artist that would be placed 4th.

―――――

Who the hell voted for NCT? Show yourselves

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

NCT - 10 (28% of votes)
TXT - 4 (8.3% of votes)
IU - 9 (19.1% of votes)

―――――

wait tobi so are all of these people being revamped then

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
wait tobi so are all of these people being revamped then
Yes, the first post of this thread states that the top 4 artists of each category are getting revamped ^^

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
The first round of artists has been completed, please check out the forms to see the card sets for NCT and TWICE.

Click here to vote for your favorite NCT card set!
Click here to vote for your favorite TWICE card set!

The rest of the cards will be uploaded in the upcoming weeks, and check the first post of this thread to view the list of selected artists. I'll be uploading all of the links there when I'm finished with the sets.

Note: The forms for NCT and TWICE have been discontinued, please view the correct form here:

―――――
Please message me if you have any questions :)

Last edited:

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Update: Some unfortunate circumstances have occurred so there's no longer a strict timeline, but I'll get the cards wrapped up eventually. Also, I've encountered issues concerning the voting forms so instead of creating a seperate form for each group, I'm going to combine them into 1 form (Including BGs, GGs, and Soloists/Co-ed). The form will be posted once the cards are completed.

Thank you for your understanding, and have a great day :]​

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
All of the cards have been completed, so we will now be moving on to the card set voting period!
You will receive 1,000 credits for voting in this form, and you'll receive the credits shortly after submitting your votes.

The voting period will last 1 week, so please submit your votes by September 5, 2021.

―――――
Thank you, and please message me if you have any questions!​

Status
Not open for further replies.