English Speaking Groups

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

alx

Kpop Rookie
Credits
What are the groups that in AVERAGE speak English the most? Meaning even if none of them speak native English but most of them can at least communicate and have decent English that would count too.

I know that A.C.E in overall is quite good
Also Blackpink too

D

Dremes

What are the groups that in AVERAGE speak English the most? Meaning even if none of them speak native English but most of them can at least communicate and have decent English that would count too.

I know that A.C.E in overall is quite good
Also Blackpink too
TXT is pretty well with English!

Kawaii

Kpop Stan
Credits
Eunice
Jueun
Eunseo
Seola
Blackpink is very good. Jisoo also understands it but just doesn’t know how to say it well. ITZY’s English is so cute.

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
monsta x and blackpink stand out to me
any groups who are being pushed as "global" by their companies will have a solid base ability. itzy and txt in particular come to mind, not super conversational (like mx and bp who have learned both over a long time and with guidance from fluent members) but obviously studying and memorizing really hard. plus groups who have just spent a bunch of time overseas either because they have a big intl fanbase (like a.c.e) or are just insanely famous (snsd, bts, shinee) pick it up fast obv.
stray kids, got7 and the boyz are good examples of groups who have been influenced by their foreign line. especially stray kids, their poor maknae basically has a full fledged australian accent now, lmao
nct is probably on track to fitting all of these categories in like a year... sm loooves having their idols learn new languages (read: get as many languages as possible beaten into them)

Sayaka Miki

くだらない 口に貼りついたブラフさきっと夢の右側はジョーカー
Credits
User Title Change
Got7, Stray kids, (G)-idle, Seventeen, BTS, Blackpink speak good english

Iz*Grass

♡ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♡
Author
Credits
The8
Jun
Zhengting
Seonghwa
First group that comes to mind is NCT and GOT7, especially WayV.
Stray Kids, The Boyz, Seventeen, EXO, and BTS all have specific members that are decent or even native speakers, but I think the group as a whole isn't that good at English (maybe with the exception of BTS)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
ITZY have good English. They make some very wholesome videos on Hello 82

ㅈㅁㅅ

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i’d definitely say monsta x is one of the best speaking english groups, because it makes sense that groups like bp speak english well because 3/4 are ‘natives’. but monsta x doesn’t have any member that is non-korean and taking that in mind, THEIR ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION IS SO GOOD! like i thought these guys were all born in america or
something. i also thing day6 has good english speakers (mostly pronunciation tho), i know they do have jay who is american and young k who lived in america (i think it was america, not sure), but tbh sungjae’s english surprises me every time ngl.
i also think enhypen, svt, the boyz, wonho (solo but idc), txt, skz, and nct (literally everyone tbh. wayv, dreamies, 127 + sc & str. they are all capable of having a conversation in some broken english, but most of them are way better than that.) are good at speaking english.

babyz

𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙰 <𝟑
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
linktr.ee
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
I think everyone in ITZY can speak english very well.

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
NCT, Blackpink and Monsta X are the first to come to my mind, though I think Aespa’s pretty good too (from the content I’ve seen so far)!