ENCHANTRESS 1st Full Album - 'Beautiful Nightmare' Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Hello, Big Hit Music is happy to announce that ENCHANTRESS will be dropping their long awaited first full album!
On November 27th (June 27th) they will release "Beautiful Nightmare".
The album will feature 10 tracks, not including the intro.
Two of those tracks will be unit songs that show different concepts and skills of the members!

Below is the first dual teaser based on the fairytale of this comeback.

Aurora (emphasis on the word Aurora) can you guess what fairytale this is?
*DM me if you wanna guess*

Also check out the comeback schedule!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
ENCHANTRESS will be holding a group V Live ahead of their first comeback release!
The V Live will take place June 23rd (tomorrow).
Submit any questions you may have for the group in general or for an individual member.

tumblr_pww8e5TTpL1x86xplo2_400.gifv
jennie-kim.gif
iu-love.gif
yuqi-heart.gif
itzy-yuna.gif

*Please submit questions. I will be sad if I have to make up all of them.....*
Also if you have questions DM me!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
ENCHANTRESS will be holding a group V Live ahead of their first comeback release!
The V Live will take place June 23rd (tomorrow).
Submit any questions you may have for the group in general or for an individual member.

tumblr_pww8e5TTpL1x86xplo2_400.gifv
jennie-kim.gif
iu-love.gif
yuqi-heart.gif
itzy-yuna.gif

*Please submit questions. I will be sad if I have to make up all of them.....*
Also if you have questions DM me!
More or less an hour to submit questions before the vlive starts!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS V Live
aa882a4364f325d0015201c9dbc0e29a9b840ba6_hq.gif

*Red Velvet will be ENCHANTRESS's face claim in this v live*

Bada: Let's introduce ourselves! 1, 2...
All: Fly Hi! Hello we are Enchantress!
Bada: Hi Aurora I'm Bada, Enchantress's baddie leader and main rapper.
Yujin: Hello Aurora I'm Yujin, your bright voice and visual of Enchantress!
Xia: Hey Aurora I'm Xia, Enchantress's deep voice queen.
Violet: Hi Aurora I'm Violet, your fairy main vocal.
Zoe: Hello Aurora I'm Zoe, maknae and main dancer of Enchantress.
Bada: Aurora welcome to our special pre-comeback V Live! We're going to be answering a bunch of questions you all have asked.
Zoe: And maybe give a spoiler or two! :LOL:
Bada: First we're gonna answer questions for the whole group.

Question 1: What is each member's favorite song from the album?

Yujin: My favorite is one of the bside tracks. It is two words and they start with S and T!
Zoe: I really like the title track because of a big solo feature I have in it!
Violet: My favorite is a bside that I wrote the lyrics for. It's also a song dedicated to Aurora. It's two words and they start with L and P.
Bada: Like Violet my favorite is the song I wrote the lyrics for. It's a unit song! Tomorrow you will find out who is in the unit with me!
Xia: I think my favorite is one of our promotional bsides. It's kinda spooky and I love horror movies so the concept is really fun.

Question 2: How did you guys meet each other?

Yujin: I think we all met as trainees on Hybe, but at different times.
Bada: Violet was the first member I met even though Yujin unnie joined Hybe early.
Yujin: Yes I actually trained under Pledis Entertainment my first 3 years under HYBE!
Violet: I met Bada unnie on my first day! I got lost looking for the practice room and she found me roaming the halls. I must have looked so naive haha.
Bada: A year later Yujin unnie switched to Big Hit Music and we met in the cafeteria.
Violet: Bada unnie was fangirling over Yujin unnie because she recognized her from one of her dramas.
Xia: A little later that year I flew over from China and was introduced to Bada because she was one of the only trainees that spoke any Mandarin. She then later introduced me to Yujin unnie and Violet.
Zoe: And I was the last to join! I came to HYBE the following year and was also introduced to Bada unnie first because she spoke Japanese. Then I met everyone else!
Xia: We've been super close since Zoe joined. She was like our missing puzzle piece.
Zoe: Awww unnie!!!

Question 3: What are your goals as a group?

Violet: I think mine is to just make people happy with our performances. Of course it would also be nice to become popular and win awards as well hehe.
Bada: I would personally like to see us become more self producing eventually.
Yujin: I want to top Billboard!
Xia: I want to become a group that future groups look up to.
Zoe: I hope we get to debut in Japan and China soon!

Question 4: Do you guys have any other friends that are idols?

Zoe: May of Cherry Bullet and I have been friends for a very long time. We lived in the same neighborhood in Japan.
Bada: I used to be a YG trainee so I became good friends with Jinny of Secret Number. I'm also friends with some TXT and Enhypen members because I trained at Hybe for so long.
Violet: I'm still close to Karina unnie from the time I spent at SM Entertainment. I'm also recently became friends with Yeseo of Kep1er, we're same age friends!
Xia: I have a groupchat with a couple of other chinese idols. Yiren of Everglow, Soso of GWSN, Chenle and Renjun of NCT, and Ningning of aespa are in it.
Yujin: I'm close friends with StayC's Sieun! We met when we were both younger on the set of a drama.

Question 5: What are your favorite colors?
Violet: Purple!!
Bada: Red for sure
Xia: An icy blue is cool
Zoe: I like electric colors like green and yellow!
Yujin: Pink and orange

Question 6: Which member is most likely to ace random dance?
Yujin: I would say our dance ace Zoe! She somehow remembers every choreography and never messes up when we do it for fun.
Zoe: Aww thank you unnie! But if we're talking about cover dances I would say I'm only the ace of Boy group dances. Violet unnies the one who is the ace at girl group dances.

Question 7: What do you love about your careers as K-Pop idols?
Bada: Being able to live my dreams and be on stage to dance, sing, and rap. It's especially amazing when I get to deliver a verse I wrote myself!
Violet: Similar to unnie I would say being able to be on stage and sing and dance. Also getting to see all of Aurora when we preform.
Yujin: Getting to interact with Aurora like right now is what I love!
Xia: I never thought I would be able to become an idol because my parents were against it. So I love every part, even the struggles.
Zoe: Getting to dance everyday is it for me!

Question 8: You have a fairytale concept, so which disney princess would each of you be?

Xia: Elsa cause we're both ice queens.
Zoe: Unnie Elsa's a queen not a princess.
Xia: You're saying I'm not a queen?
Zoe: Unnie's right! Umm I chose Rapunzel, I think our personalities are similar.
Bada: Belle from Beauty and the Beast cause we both like books.
Yujin: I think Ariel! During Red Flavor era I had Red hair and I saw all the edits Aurora made. Part of Your World is also one of my favorite songs.
Violet: I'll pick Snow White cause she's my favorite.

Aurora love you!
All: We love you too Aurora!!!
34885659_200294860621754_9190965237296136192_n.jpg

Bada: Now we will be moving onto questions for our maknae Zoe!
*In the next post*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS Vlive
yuna-yuna-itzy.gif

Questions for Zoe

Question 1: Do you like webtoons if so what are your favorite webtoons?

Zoe: I love webtoons! I always read them when we have free time. *I know nothing about webtoons so this is based on a google search* I think my favorites are True Beauty and Love Alarm! I really like the romance genre ones.

Question 2: Who are you closest to within the group?
Zoe: Despite having the biggest age gap with me I would say Yujin unnie. We both have similar energies that match well. She'll also play games with me and entertain me when I'm bored. She's kind of like a mom to me.
Yujin: Aww I love you Zoe!
Zoe: I love you too unnie!

Question 3: Which Enchantress choreography is your favorite to dance?
Zoe: Well this is a bit biased but I really like the dance for 'Love So Sweet'! It's the first choreography I got to make for the group and I treasure it. Outside of that I really like the choreo for one of the promotional bsides of the upcoming album.

Bada: Going in age descending order Violet will go next!
*In the next post*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Enchantress V Live
ad93b6e2e39fdf0b5dc78f3c38c672ff.gif

Questions for Violet

Question 1: What is your current favorite song?

Violet: I would say IU sunbaenim's "My Sea"! It's such a beautiful song and I love singing along to it.
Zoe: Unnie's not joking when she says she loves to sing along to it. At least once a day we'll be in the car going to a schedule and she'll be belting it out as if we aren't all there.
Bada: True but at least she hits all the notes so it's beautiful to listen to.
Zoe: That's true yeah...but Violet unnie can you switch it up a bit? Although it's impressive I'm getting sick of deoisang nal gaduneun eodume nun gamji ana (the epic highnote at the end).
Violet: Aww you like to hear me sing Zoe?? Send me your suggestions and I'll learn them by heart so I can serenade you all in the car.
Zoe: Will do unnie!
Violet: Anyways, Aurora you may be seeing a cover of said song being released on our Youtube channel soon!!

Question 2: What is your favorite subject in school?
Violet: Hmm I really enjoy literature classes, they can be really helpful when writing lyrics. I also have that class with Jungwon oppa from Enhypen, so I have someone to talk to. I think we're becoming good friends.

Question 3: Who would you want to do a vocal collab with?
Violet: It would be an absolute dream to do a collab with Taeyeon sunbaenim! I look up to her so much! But I would also really love to maybe do a special stage with some of the other vocalists in 4th generation groups. Ningning unnie and I talked about it once when I was visiting Karina unnie at the aespa dorms.

Bada: Next is Xia!​

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS V Live
Kpop-GIdle-GIF-Kpop-GIdle-Yuqi-Discover-and-Share-GIFs.gif

Questions for Xia

Question 1: Who Are Your Inspirations?

Xia: In terms of music I would say Chungha sunbaenim is a big one. Also V sunbaenim of BTS. He has a deeper vocal tone like me but has become really popular, despite the kpop industry mostly liking higher ones. It makes me believe I can be as successful. In terms of life inspiration I would say my old figure skating coach. He helped me so much and alway inspired me to do better. Even though I did eventually quit.

Question 2: Are You A Fan of Any Artists?
Xia: I really love Monet's Water Lilies paintings, they're so beautiful. I'm also gonna include music in this answer and say Freddie Mercury, The Beatles, and David Bowie! I love rock music and the raw emotion and energy that each song holds. Feeling the bass in my soul is such a great feeling.

Question 3: Do you play any intruments?
Xia: Yes! I'm pretty good at the accoustic guitar and I'm transitioning over to an electric one soon. I also really want to learn how to play the bass guitar and the drums at some point.
Violet: Unnie you should become a one woman band! You would totally rock!
Xia: Thank you Violet but I think I got some practicing to do before I get there.

Bada: Now it's my turn!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS V Live
jennie-kim.gif

Questions for Bada

Question 1: What are your fears?

Bada: Ummm......bugs.....
Zoe: Oh my god this unnie is so strong and brave but if she sees a teeny tiny spider it's all over.
Xia: It's true if there's a bug in the dorm Bada will run to her and Violet's shared room and won't come out till it's gone.
collect the bug, but if it's too high up then it's my job!
Violet: Yujin unnie why'd you have to slip my height into the conversation???
Yujin: Don't worry Violet it's cute, your our beautiful small flower.
Bada: *Clears throat* getting back to my fears.
All but Bada: Sorry
Bada: Yes I do have a fear of bugs, but what would I be if I had no fears! I wouldn't say it's a weakness but a damper on my powers hehe.

Question 2: Who are you closest too in Enhypen?
Bada: Out of all of them probabbly Heeseung oppa. We both trained at Hybe for a really long time so we became close. But I'm also good friends with the other members who trained at Hybe for a while specifically Sunghoon, Jay, and Jungwon. I trained with these four along with all of TXT so we're all pretty close even post-debut.

Question 3: Why did you decide to become a rapper when you're a good vocalist?
Bada: Well I first was a trainee at YG when rapping is really emphasized. Because I'm from LA and speak English it was recommended that I try out rapping. I ended up really liking it and started to write my own verses. Jennie unnie of Blackpink became like a mentor to me for about a year before I left YG. I still continued to take vocal lessons, as that was my original dream. But I'm very happy with my position and skills now.
Zoe: Unnie why did you leave YG? I mean I would love to have a close relationship with a Blackpink member.
Bada: While that part was amazing, YG was planning to debut a new girl group soon, Blackpink sunbaenim, but I was too young to make the cut. Even my parents were against me debuting so young. I knew it would be a while before they debuted another girl group so I left and came to Hybe.
Violet: Well I'm glad you came to Hybe unnie, we never would have met and Enchantress may have never even been a thing.
Bada: I'm glad you all came to Hybe too. Enchantress would never be the same without any of you.

Yujin: Lastly it's my turn!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS V Live
c10efd029c110d9b7839429fb3867ea0.gif

Questions for Yujin

Question 1: What is your favorite song from ENCHANTRESS?

Yujin: Since I don't want to spoil much I won't include Beuatiful Nightmare songs. While I think that our debut song 'Closer' will always hae a special place in my heart I would say one of the bsides of our debut album is my favorite. I absolutely love 'In My Dreams' because it really signifies that my dream of becoming an idol came true. It's also such a beautiful song. Hey guys why don't we all answer this question. I want to know your answers!
Bada: I really like Senorita. The latin vibe really appeals to me and I am really proud of the rap verses I wrote for it.
Violet: I'm stuck between two songs one from our debut album that I wrote the lyrics for, U R. The other is Atlantis from our latest album. I love the fresh and cute vibe it has.
Xia: I'm gonna pick Cry for Me but La Rouge can turn my head.
Zoe: 100000% Forever Young!

Question 2: What books are you currently reading?

Yujin: I'm not much of a reader but Violet recently made me watch the Harry Potter movies, so now she's lending me her books so I can read them.

Question 3: Will you ever go back to acting?

Yujin: I think once ENCHANTRESS is a bit more stable in terms of popularity and our musical identity then I will absolutely go back to acting. I've been wanting to try out some more mature roles, as all the ones I previously had were when I was a kid.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS V Live
original.gif

Bada: Alright unfortuanly it's time for us to end the V Live Aurora. Thank you for tuning in and asking all these great questions! Tomorrow and the following 2 days more teasers will be released. After that our first full album will drop! We hope you had fun tonight!
Xia: Thank you for coming, I love you Aurora!
Yujin: See you soon Aurora!
Zoe: I love you so much Aurora!!
Violet: Bye Aurora, we love you and will see you soon!

____V Live has ended_____