ELSIE K FAN SIGN

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
ELSIE K 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FAN SIGN

0e3f09862508d69016ef32e7687751d6.jpg
e380f2888b21cfa60a5506e28f5f1fe3.jpg

Elsie K: "Ahhh hello, Elsers!!!"
*crowd cheers*
Elsie K: "It's been a year already?! I honestly can't believe it! I've already met I believe all of you and you're all just the sweetest! And, I saw many idol friends, hello to all that are here!" *waves to crowd*
*crowd cheers*
Elsie K: "If any of you have questions, feel free to raise your hand like you're in school and ask! Ready..set..go!!!
*many hands go up*
Elsie K: *giggles* Hmmm, you! Yes you with the strawberry earrings! What's your question?"
Elser: "Opinions on Rose Garden?"
Elsie K: "Rose Garden!! I watched it and I loved it especially seeing Jae from Fragrance as the rap judge was just everything! Hmmm, who should go next? Oh! Nova-unnie!! What do you want to ask?"
Nova: "Happy 1 year anniversary! What is your favorite album that you’ve done?”
Elsie K: "I have only done 3 but my favorite was 'Little Crazy' I loved all the songs in the album and I loved the concept! You know what, let's all sing to 'Pretty Psycho' and dance!!"
*crowd cheers*
Elsie K: "Alright, let's begin!"
Elsie K: "That was so fun!!" *claps*
Elsie K: "Let's answer some more questions!" Hmmmm, you!! Yes!
Elser: "Who are your closest idol friends?"
Elsie K: "Nova-unnie from Eclipse! We're like best friends!! But, I am also close to all of the Fragrance girls and forever will be. Hmmm, oh JEI!!
JEI: "Hello Elsie! Happy 1 Year Anniversary, how do you feel after coming so far after a year?"
Elsie K: "It doesn't feel real, you know. Like time flies because a year ago, I released 'Something New' with 'Breathe'. And I loved 'Breathe', so fun, honestly. Okay guys! I know a lot of you are wondering, where's the lightstick? Well, it's in the making, I can tell you that and it'll be out soon!!"
*crowd cheers*
Elsie K: "We've come so far, me and my amazing team. And also, Fragrance's one year is soon too, I wonder what they'll be doing! Maybe a concert so we could hear 'Kiss' again!! Who hear also enjoyed 'Kiss' a lot!"
*crowd cheers*
Elsie K: "Elsers, I hate to say this but today's 1 year anniversary fan sign is coming to an end. I hope you all had fun meeting me, signing whatever you brought with you and most importantly, talking with you. Now, go have food! Have fun out there everyone! I'll see you all soon!!"

mentions: @SkylexLoona - Rose Garden, @Gwacekpop2 - JEI, @Forever Aeri✨, @Nezuko-Channnnnn🌸 - Nova (Eclipse)

(all signed items will arrive most likely tmr!)