E'LAST 2nd comeback (Won Hyuk and Wonjun)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
Hi!
I don't know if there are people who still remember Won Hyuk and Wonjun from Produce X 101. Well, they recently released their first comeback and I was disappointed that they haven't gained much followers because I love their songs and, after seeing them in the TV show above mentioned, I think they deserve to get all the love we can give them! :love::love:
I have been following Won Hyuk since Produce and I was elated that he finally got to debut, woohoo!
The main track is Tears of Chaos and they just posted the performance version as well on Yotube, so please check them out because they're all so talented!

elast-1-900x450.jpg

P.S. I don't know if this goes againt the rules. If it does, please let me know and I'll take down the post or make changes :)

I just stumbled across their new performance video this morning and it was my first time ever even knowing about E'last's existence, and I was really blown away! Their song is epic and makes me feel like I'm in a fantasy movie set in the 1800s or smth, their voices are just *chef's kiss*, ALL of them are strong visuals, and their choreography is so mesmerizing, especially when the one with the red hair gets lifted into the air!! (I don't know any of their names πŸ˜…)

I can definitely agree that they're being slept on WAY too much, and I apologize to every higher being for not knowing of their existence sooner πŸ˜”

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
I just stumbled across their new performance video this morning and it was my first time ever even knowing about E'last's existence, and I was really blown away! Their song is epic and makes me feel like I'm in a fantasy movie set in the 1800s or smth, their voices are just *chef's kiss*, ALL of them are strong visuals, and their choreography is so mesmerizing, especially when the one with the red hair gets lifted into the air!! (I don't know any of their names πŸ˜…)

I can definitely agree that they're being slept on WAY too much, and I apologize to every higher being for not knowing of their existence sooner πŸ˜”
Right!? Their song is so wonderful and I totally agree with you :love::love:
That move was out of this world (though I was a little warried for him hahaha)
My bias is Won Hyuk, the one with medium-length blonde hair. He's like the main vocalist but he's also a mean rapper....