does anyone want to talk abt their day or whatever???

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

BIAS_HEART

Kpop Groupie
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Cats In A Box
Jungwon
Hwang Inyoup
Ace
does anyone want to talk abt anything like i'm really bored and you know i want to talk to new people. i'm still quite now to kprofiles and so yeah u get it. i also have attached a random quote thing i made pls rate that out of 10

Binxx

Face of The Group
Credits
Birthday Cake
✧ Awesome Kim Taehyung ✧
Swimming Corgi
Blue Teddy Bear
today was okay the last week has been horrible almost as bad as living in he11 but my days have been getting better

BIAS_HEART

Kpop Groupie
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Cats In A Box
Jungwon
Hwang Inyoup
Ace
today was okay the last week has been horrible almost as bad as living in he11 but my days have been getting better
it's good to know that ur days are getting better. hope it gets better for u.
and thank you for not making this thread dead.
most of my life is pretty crap so i know what u feel but it well get better u know

Binxx

Face of The Group
Credits
Birthday Cake
✧ Awesome Kim Taehyung ✧
Swimming Corgi
Blue Teddy Bear
it's good to know that ur days are getting better. hope it gets better for u.
and thank you for not making this thread dead.
most of my life is pretty crap so i know what u feel but it well get better u know
Yeah Thank Youu!
Yea no problem!
you can always talk to me if you ever need 2

wonheeangel

Kpop Amateur
Credits
my day has been going okay so far,

i got starbucks and my favorite mocha cookie crumble frappy >.<

also i went to the eye doctor to see if i qualify for laser eye surgery. ill have to wait until im 21-22 because my eyesight keeps decreasing and increasing, so they changed my prescription for my contacts once again to even it out lol.. my eyes are weird

ive just been browsing some of the forums here and looking at k news so nothing much has been going on that is bad thankfully!

also im on my old laptop so the site is super slow for me but i hope my main PC gets repaired so i can run the site more smoothly

BIAS_HEART

Kpop Groupie
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Cats In A Box
Jungwon
Hwang Inyoup
Ace
im on my old laptop so the site is super slow for me but i hope my main PC gets repaired so i can run the site more smoothly
the site itself is quite slow. my laptop is pretty new and it's quite slow for me as well.

and there is no starbucks store where i live so i can't get any so literally ur lucky. hope ur eyesight get's better.

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Kpop Rookie
Credits
It was excellent ! I'm learning new skills, partying, and making my house more aesthetically pleasing !

I hope, and wish you success, happiness, and good luck my friend !