Does Anyone Know Why Some Threads Don't Show Up?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

β˜•οΈπŸ«–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
So, I tried to make a thread about something. But before I did I made sure there wasn't already one.
Nothing showed up so I made the thread, But a few moments later; My thread got deleted.
Does anyone know why?​
Threads only get deleted for two reasons:
1. It's a duplicate thread and/or a similar thread has already been made in the past two months
2. The thread breaks a forum rule (ex. if it's inappropriate, spam-like, rude, etc.)

I'm just peachy dude πŸ‘

Minho's secret wife 🀫
Author
Credits
Kitty Kiss
Username Change
Ari
Seungmin
Threads only get deleted for two reasons:
1. It's a duplicate thread and/or a similar thread has already been made in the past two months
2. The thread breaks a forum rule (ex. if it's inappropriate, spam-like, rude, etc.)
But, It wasn't spamming or rude, And I tried to search for it but nothing popped up....I'll try again! And do you happen to know where the thread rules are?

ONF

β˜•οΈπŸ«–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
But, It wasn't spamming or rude, And I tried to search for it but nothing popped up....I'll try again! And do you happen to know where the thread rules are?
There isn't a specific post for thread rules but you can read the forum rules for more information about threads:

There isn't a specific post for thread rules but you can read the forum rules for more information about threads:
Ty!!!

Reactions: ONF