Does anyone have anything about them thats almost unheard of to others?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
I have something called Acrocyanosis: To put it simply as possible i'm cold sensitive so when i get cold all my blood redirects itself to my heart and causes my fingers to turn weird colors.
My hands have turned blue in seventy five degree weather before.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I had this surgery done called a Femoral Rotational Osteotomy on both my legs.
It was done to correct something called Femoral Antroversion that I had. It made it painful for me to move.
I won't describe it more unless y'all really want to know. It's a bit of a story lol.

I also have Delayed Hypoglycemia, which is more well known.
It's when your body generates too much insulin after eating too much sugar. It gives me really bad shakes, cold sweats, and an erratic heart beat. The symptoms are like the physical feeling of a panic attack.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
hmm.. im not really sure what to say bc i'm not a very interesting person, or at least there isn't anything crazy about my life that i would love to sit down and tell, lemme think about it.
oh i got one now. lemme tell you guys about the time that i almost went to jail
now, i am a young person, at the time of writing this, i am 13 years old, and when this happened i was 12.
so basically, my friends (all guys) were walking home and my dude C (abbreviation) has the bright idea of lighting his report card on fire because he doesn't want his mom to know that he's failing all of his classes. he could have ripped it up and thrown it in the trash, but no, fire is better i guess. so, him being the absolute 500 IQ genious he is, decides that he's gonna light it on fire right there in the middle of an alleyway. now, this alleyway isn't all dark and shady. it's pretty big and it's right behind a few grocery stores so there are workers who are out there often because they need to stock the grocery store and there are cameras so.. not a bright idea. this alleyway is also surrounded by an appartment complex anyways, it's one of those cold foggy days and we're all wearing our hoods and one lady on her balcony says "what are you kids up to?" and my boy C yells "ARSON!!" and then, the whole fricking report card literally bursts into flames, and i get nervous so i start urging my friends to put it out and to leave asap. so the lady yells "I'm dialing the police!!". so now, a group of three 12 year olds, two 13 year olds and a 14 year old are freaking out because we cant put this thing out before the police get here. BUT LOW AND BEHOLD, IT STARTS RAINING so we are like, oh thank god, but at the same time, the police are on their way. so it burns out pretty quickly. and then, when it's dying down, we RUN like there's no tomorrow. thankully, our friends house was nearby so we went there for an hour or two. after that, me and my cousin are like "thanks for saving us bro, we gotta head out" so we say bye to everyone and we walk home. on our way back, we are stopped by a cop car. they ask us a bunch of questions and we say stuff like "yes sir" or "no sir" or "i don't know sir" and then he lets us know that he's going to be patrolling that alleyway every day after school so that nothing like that happens again and that if we do decide to do something like that it could end us up a few days in juvy. so we walk home and then everything is all good
and we never lit stuff on fire again :]

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I had this surgery done called a Femoral Rotational Osteotomy on both my legs.
It was done to correct something called Femoral Antroversion that I had. It made it painful for me to move.
I won't describe it more unless y'all really want to know. It's a bit of a story lol.

I also have Delayed Hypoglycemia, which is more well known.
It's when your body generates too much insulin after eating too much sugar. It gives me really bad shakes, cold sweats, and an erratic heart beat. The symptoms are like the physical feeling of a panic attack.
I'm gonna elaborate on the surgery one cause I'm bored and can't sleep!

So I was born with something called Femoral Antroversion. It basically means I was born really pigeon toed but it was just my feet, it was my entire lower body. In my hip sockets my femurs (thigh bones) were twisted inwards at an angle that was roughly 30 degrees more than it should.
I was put in dance classes but it didn't help. When I went to college in a city I did a lot of walking. Because of the way my hips and femurs were misaligned it caused me to tear the labrum in both hip sockets (hip cartilage). My hips would also click, pop, and would hurt a lot with most movement.
I went to see an orthopedist and got falsely diagnosed with something called Snapping Hip Syndrome. He basically said fuck you, look up some exercises to do on the internet. Well I did that and it only got worse. Cause I just continued to tear the cartilage and walk around with it torn. I then got an MRI and they realized my problem.
I was referred to this special hospital where I was told I would need surgeries on both legs twice. The main operation is called a femoral rotational osteotomy.
Basically they cut my femur in half, twist the top part into the correct position in my hip socket, and then inserted a rod in my bone (not attached) and pins to keep it in place. They also repaired the torn cartilage when they were in there. Here's a fun picture because the explanation tends to not make sense if I can't use my hands to explain it.
Fig7c-femur-rotation-osteotomy-stabilized-cd.gif

Summer of 2019 I had my right leg done. Summer of 2020 I got my left leg done and had the rod and pins taken out of my right leg.
This coming summer I will get the rods and pins out of my left leg. During my hospital visit recently I saw an xray that indicated that my bone had healed about 75% over the rod.
At first I have to walk with a walker, then crutches that attack to your fore arms, then one crutch, then a cane, and then nothing. I don't need anything anymore, but my leg is still very weak and painful. My leg is still very much broken and having a long ass rod in my leg makes it very stiff. I also get a ton of knee and even ankle pain due to the new alignment in my legs. Also pins that are digging into my knee. Not fun. But I'm recovering well.
Recovery was a bit slower this time because I had a very bad allergic reaction to this type of surgical glue they used. It caused my incision sites to heal a lot slower and scar more. I plan on maybe getting tattoos over these scars in the future because they are really ugly.
Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk!

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
hmm.. im not really sure what to say bc i'm not a very interesting person, or at least there isn't anything crazy about my life that i would love to sit down and tell, lemme think about it.
oh i got one now. lemme tell you guys about the time that i almost went to jail
now, i am a young person, at the time of writing this, i am 13 years old, and when this happened i was 12.
so basically, my friends (all guys) were walking home and my dude C (abbreviation) has the bright idea of lighting his report card on fire because he doesn't want his mom to know that he's failing all of his classes. he could have ripped it up and thrown it in the trash, but no, fire is better i guess. so, him being the absolute 500 IQ genious he is, decides that he's gonna light it on fire right there in the middle of an alleyway. now, this alleyway isn't all dark and shady. it's pretty big and it's right behind a few grocery stores so there are workers who are out there often because they need to stock the grocery store and there are cameras so.. not a bright idea. this alleyway is also surrounded by an appartment complex anyways, it's one of those cold foggy days and we're all wearing our hoods and one lady on her balcony says "what are you kids up to?" and my boy C yells "ARSON!!" and then, the whole fricking report card literally bursts into flames, and i get nervous so i start urging my friends to put it out and to leave asap. so the lady yells "I'm dialing the police!!". so now, a group of three 12 year olds, two 13 year olds and a 14 year old are freaking out because we cant put this thing out before the police get here. BUT LOW AND BEHOLD, IT STARTS RAINING so we are like, oh thank god, but at the same time, the police are on their way. so it burns out pretty quickly. and then, when it's dying down, we RUN like there's no tomorrow. thankully, our friends house was nearby so we went there for an hour or two. after that, me and my cousin are like "thanks for saving us bro, we gotta head out" so we say bye to everyone and we walk home. on our way back, we are stopped by a cop car. they ask us a bunch of questions and we say stuff like "yes sir" or "no sir" or "i don't know sir" and then he lets us know that he's going to be patrolling that alleyway every day after school so that nothing like that happens again and that if we do decide to do something like that it could end us up a few days in juvy. so we walk home and then everything is all good
and we never lit stuff on fire again :]
dude I would probably do something dumb like that tbh
At least you're safe : )

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
it's nothing really unheard of but i am flat footed so sometimes in the middle of doing something my leg would cramp up and my foot would really hurt. i have a bit of a curve now but every now and then i still get sharp pains in my foot 😿

Bxngcxn

Kpop Rookie
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Winter
I have this weird fear of not wanting to be in places that don't have people. When I go to a place, for example a beach, and I see no people I get paranoid. It developed back in 2019 when I was in vacation with my parents and hasn't gone since. It's nothing special but I haven't told anyone just because there isn't need to

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
My eyes are watery when there's wind & yet I'm not running (And even when I run my eyes get watery)
Everytime, I do something (But I'm so confused how explain this) My Neck starts to turn into some cramp or wird pain that goes on me everytime I strech my neck or bend it back. Then OW! Pain occurs..(I'm sorry but that's the best way How I can explain it..