do you wear lots of makeup?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

xxOddEyeCirclexx

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yves
Hyunjin
Go Won
Roa
i really don't like wearing makeup but a few of my activities require for me to wear a lot of it

Reactions: Fay

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
I only wear a little, I don’t really like doing eyeshadow

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
i dont really wear makeup at all. i never learned to use it. my best friend says im a little paranoid about makeup lol. i'd like to wear some makeup, maybe once i make peace with my face and have taken better care of my skin. i want to wear makeup with bright colors and lots of glitter, i've always liked makeup looks that don't really look natural at all.

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
this goes to the girls here but guys can answer too, makeup is for everybody :)

do you wear lots of make up or you prefer to keep it simple and natural?
I don't wear them... I wear only for important events... that is only a bit. But when I was in school I had to wear make up a lot bcoz I participated in a lot of stage performances... but I don't like to wear makeup. It's not good for your skin...

YvesYYXY

Kpop Fan
Credits
Foundation because my skin is not clear or perfect so I need that shit :c
Eyeliner (for a cat eye) & mascara & lip balm... sometimes eyeshadow too... but my eyelids become greasy after a while (and yeah primer doesn't help nothing helps like after 5, 6 hours my eyelids get greasy no matter what I do, so I only use eyeshadow if I'm not out more than 5 hours)

StayCarat

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Seungkwan
Donghyun
If I'm not running late I only wear foundation, concealer and tint... in a fort night light mascara hehe
I'm not a morning person... oops!

Meybal

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Minhyuk
Hongjoong
Shownu
Yunho
Well the only thing I use regularly is some light concealer because of my dark circles... And some mascara cause my lashes naturally aren't that dark

I don't really like the feeling of foundation on my skin so when I'm going out I would opt for a lightly toned cream to just smoothen my skin and sometimes, if its special, some natural colored eyeshadow

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Not really but because I hate the feeling it leaves on my face,,, I usually wear some eyeliner on the bottom of my eyelids, mascara and some lip gloss