Do you think ENHYPEN will be together long?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

I'm asking because rookies, in my opinion, are criticized the most. They also knew each other for a not-so-long time. BUT they have had a connection on stage and in I-Land. I want to hear if you guys think they'll last long.

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
i really hope they will! they are such a precious group of boys and they are literally so talented 🥺 i mean i dont have a full opinion considering they are still a young group but as of right now i think they will last pretty long!

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
i don't know much about them because i never watched the show, but im sure they'll do okay : ) and didn't they sign contracts and stuff? so i feel like even if one of them wanted to leave the group or something it might not happen but at the same time idk much about this topic soo 🤷‍♂️ best of luck to them though!!

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
I'd asked about how to pronounce the group name in their official group thread too but no one replied. Seems like no one knows exactly how to pronounce the name. Hopefully they will stick together and be successful.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
don't know
haven't seen the show so I don't know the trainee's personality since personality is a huge factor in gaining a fandom I think.

babyz

Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Matoki
Depends on their contract.