Do You Think Chuu Is Leaving Loona?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do you think Chuu might leave Loona?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Around there were tons of articles stating that Chuu had filed a law suit against Blockberry Creative (her company). However this was around the time that Queendom had just started and she still performed in every episode, so this could be false.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/202...label-blockberry-creative-to-suspend-contract
In addition, she missed an online concert around that same time and will not be partaking in Loona's upcoming world tour.
Do you think this is a sign that Chuu could be leaving Loona?

In a way it makes sense considering how much BBC overworked her last year and still going into this year. BBC is also not doing great financially and I think they're going to be debuting a new girl group soon. She is also participating in Loona's upcoming comeback.
I think there is a chance she may leave the group after the upcoming comeback.
I don't really stan, but I still hope not as she's an integral part of the group.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
if i'm not mistaken, her lawsuit was just to give her more sayso in her activities outside of loona and also ensure that she was the one being paid for her activities not involving other loona members, and just kinda gave her the power to say no and not be so overworked; i think it also had smth to do w her gaining the rights to the name chuu so that bbc couldn't prevent her from using it, but i'm not as certain abt that part.

as for her not being in loona's first world tour, it seems like bbc is just being extremely crappy. if she has prior engagements, they should work around that instead of just excluding her completely. but then again, who knows, it could be chuu that doesn't wanna go on tour. i rly hope she doesn't leave the grp, but i understand why she'd want to and it wouldn't surprise me, tbh

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
i had also heard that the lawsuit was about her individual activities.

i may be misremembering but wasn't she sick for the online concert and that's why she missed it?

bbc is eager to strike while loona have their queendom popularity boost to go on tour but i still think its a shame to have their first tour without one of the members because of a scheduling conflict....

idk what's going on behind the scenes there and to me things could go either way. chuu is one of my biases and i love loona, but idk how i feel about it. i wouldn't want her to stay if she didn't want to but i also feel loona won't be the same without her.

at any rate i do feel that there isn't much to really indicate she might be leaving, its just speculation to me. im not gonna worry about just based off what we have so far.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
i had also heard that the lawsuit was about her individual activities.

i may be misremembering but wasn't she sick for the online concert and that's why she missed it?

bbc is eager to strike while loona have their queendom popularity boost to go on tour but i still think its a shame to have their first tour without one of the members because of a scheduling conflict....

idk what's going on behind the scenes there and to me things could go either way. chuu is one of my biases and i love loona, but idk how i feel about it. i wouldn't want her to stay if she didn't want to but i also feel loona won't be the same without her.

at any rate i do feel that there isn't much to really indicate she might be leaving, its just speculation to me. im not gonna worry about just based off what we have so far.
I think missing the online concert because of illness is completely understandable, but she's also not going to be performing in any of the concerts in their upcoming world tour. BBC announced this without any excuse really. Like her being sick or injured. That's why I think it's a little sus. They could of course be hiding some kind of illness or injury but they haven't done so in the past with other members. IT just reminds me of the sequence of events with Denise and Secret Number.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
I think missing the online concert because of illness is completely understandable, but she's also not going to be performing in any of the concerts in their upcoming world tour. BBC announced this without any excuse really. Like her being sick or injured. That's why I think it's a little sus. They could of course be hiding some kind of illness or injury but they haven't done so in the past with other members. IT just reminds me of the sequence of events with Denise and Secret Number.
they did announce an excuse: chuu already had work lined up since before the tour was planned, so she can't back out of that work. bbc could have postponed the tour for after chuu's schedules but preferred to go on without her in order to not let the queendom hype die down. its not a decision i particularly like, but its what they (bbc) decided worked best for them.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
they did announce an excuse: chuu already had work lined up since before the tour was planned, so she can't back out of that work. bbc could have postponed the tour for after chuu's schedules but preferred to go on without her in order to not let the queendom hype die down. its not a decision i particularly like, but its what they (bbc) decided worked best for them.
oooooo okay thank you!

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
she has a very strong bond with the rest of loona so i don’t think she would leave loona entirely. company wise, i can see it happening. it’s like a taecyeon or i.m situation.