Do You Have a Group You Unstaned?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Another couple to add to the list.

Dreamcatcher:
Look, I want all the best for them. But the thing is, I always get bored of their music eventually. My favourite Dreamcatcher song tends to just be whatever one was released the most recently. I went off the majority of their bsides too. So I just decided to declare it an unstan

PIXY:
Similar reasons to Dreamcatcher, I just went off their music. Though since I decided to unstan, I did get back into their song Swan Song

TRI.BE:
Again, went off a lot of their music. But also, I was just getting very frustrated about a lot of the CA going on in the group. I really hope their company stops that soon coz they’re wasting the members’ talents with everyone only seeing them as members of a problematic group

*EVERGLOW:
Forgot about them, but yes another unstanned. Again, went off their music. That’s the reason for the majority of my unstans

Last edited:

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Stayc
When they debuted I was so obsessed with them, but then after a while of Stereotype being out... I started to get bored of them : ( so I don't listen to their music anymore. I also have a hard time stanning a group if I don't have a bias in it, and I don't have one in Stayc so...

IVE
Honestly just hearing the name triggers me. I hate their fans, I am so sorry, but I hate them! they are so mean to everyone, especially Luvitys :' ( like calm down. And I know this may sound evil, but I can almost never get myself to like the most popular member of a group (usually if I get into them after debut) for example: MARK, Jungkook, Jennie, Lisa, and Wonyoung. It's just that whenever I see someone get better treatment than someone else (like youngest sibling syndrome) it makes me angry, and the most popular member usually gets better treatment. So witnessing this happen with Wonyoung and kind of Yujin... i can't-
also their songs... ARE WAY TOO OVERPLAYED!!!

AB6IX
I'm litterally listening to an ab6ix song as I'm writting this I just noticed- rOsE ScEnT KisSsssSS
anyway, I feel like I just kind of forgot about them, and I also didn't really try that hard to stan them in the first place, I only heard their first few songs and that's it.

Considering unstanning:
Dreamcatcher
Their two latest comebacks have been their worst in my opinion. Like I feel like they should have gotten a win for BEcause, not whatever the heck maison is. I'm so sorry dreamcatcher, but you are losing my interest.

The Boyz
I love them, ive bought three of their albums, and you could almost say I'm obsessed with Eric. But I am getting a little bored. I feel like it's kind of my fault though. I tried my hardest to avoid Whisper because I didn't want to accidently trip and have the album appear infront of me and be missing 30 dollars. But luckily I listened to the B-side and didn't like them much. But I thougth She's the Boss and Maverick were EXTREMELY boring : ( I am sorry The Boyz, but I'm just harsh like that sometimes

I feel like I'm gonna get kicked off of kprofiles for saying this stuff

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Dreamcatcher: their latest comeback ‘vision’ was one of the worst and underwhelming releases I’ve heard, along with the majority of their b sides from that album, so I had to unstan. I was expecting better for this comeback since Maison was released, but it just got slightly worse.

IVE: don’t get me wrong I still love the girls, but since After Like was released I did like the song during the first few weeks, but as time passed I completely grew out of it and I find the song annoying to listen to. So now I don’t consider myself a stan for this group but more of a group I just ‘like’.

Golden Child (+ all other groups I’ve ‘stanned’):
thinking about it now I regret getting into the ‘stan’ culture. This means, watching a lot of their content and keeping up with groups constantly on their SNS, getting into a fandom Twitter and seeing all of the group’s related content there, buying albums of releases I don’t even like, stream & constantly keep up with collecting hearts or whatever to vote for them during their comeback.
Knowing that I know a bit too much about the members personality-wise, there’s either some or most members that I can’t stand in terms of their personality and the kind of vibes they’re giving me.
So Golden Child was the last group I ever got into (or completely stanned), but after steering completely away from all their content, SNS and everything else, it felt much better.
I thought that in order to be a stan (or a huge fan) of a group that I’ve had to do all of those things, but then I realised that I don’t need to do any or some of those things I’ve listed/mentioned above. But I’m still not gonna get into the ‘stan’ culture till this day.

edit: now with golden child, for some reason I can’t seem to listen to the majority of their songs anymore (as a whole - including all their discographies) also there’s some songs from their game changer album that I still haven’t listened to and heard of till this day

Last edited:

kujou

Kpop Fan
Credits
bts - music hasn’t been that good since like dna era and it’s a shame because 2015-2017 was like really good. their music recently just seems so uninteresting and generic especially with the releases of butter and dynamite.

fanatics: due to lack of inactivity & staff slapping a member, i fell out of stanning fanatics.

ive: music is kinda boring in my opinion. i don’t really see the hype in them tbh. the fandom is also so toxic for no reason. especially wonyoung stans.

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
i stan gidle again 😍🤭
but i think i'm slowly starting to unstan the boyz. I still love them but i just haven't really been interested enough to really follow them anymore. Like i haven't listened to their past three comebacks
at first it was because i was too scared i was gonna be obsessed and end up buying the album and go broke. But now i'm just not really interested 😔💔

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
I wouldn't really say I straight up unstan a group because I don't stan a group in an extreme way in the first place if that makes sense? So I have very lash standards for what I personally count as stanning a group... So mostly just liking their music, watching some of the content outside of the music (there is SO much for every group, it's impossible to keep track of all of it. Bless compilation makers on YouTube honestly) and just check on the social medias when they pop up. A while back I'd also sometimes participate in voting on apps for music shows but that became harder and harder and soon I've reached the point where I'd have to pick between my favs all the time)

There are times where I don't even listen to new songs of a band for a while because I just don't feel like it, because it's not like it's a routine to keep track of, you just enjoy the content whenever you like. And then when I get into it, I play the songs constantly on repeat and catch up on content. So in a way you could stay I'm a bit on and off when it comes to stanning? I'd definitely say I always have some I focus most on and those rotate around all the time, just for my ults I'd say I'm up to date for the most time.

That being sad, one I'd say I kind of "unstanned" is BTS. When I first got into kpop I kinda thought I had to stan them, that it was an requirement?? I didn't even like the majority of their music or even content outside of it, but still went through it. Honestly what made it even harder was the fandom (100% sure everyone agrees), fandoms have silently and slowly ruined a lot of things for me, to the point where I just don't want to look at content from those fandoms anymore at all, which is a shame, because that's always what I really enjoy, the works fans bring out, may it be fan art or just silly memes.
So yeah, by now I'd say I almost don't listen to BTS anymore at all and haven't seen any of their content in ages. There are some songs I still enjoy and I'd listen to if I had them on my playlist but yeah gkfjdhjg

prettywonyoung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Genderqueer
Big Bird
Growing Heart
I Have-Bong/gie
bigbang i stanned them for like 2 weeks
nct 127 the members did not seem very close
exo i solo stan kai tho

Last edited:

Sevillia

Kpop Fan
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Changbin
Seungmin
aespa: problematic.
Ive: again, problematic.
Blackpink: The fandom, lisa stans.
Twice: I stanned them, but never felt a strong connection.
Gidle: Soyeon.
bts.
enhypen: BODY SHAMING. NO.
everglow: no comeback, no payment.
tri.be: problematic.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits