Do you guys stream MVs?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
Personally I don’t intentionally stream for views, but I will watch the same MV multiple times just because I like it. Unintentional streaming lol. I’m just curious how many people do stream.

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Personally I don’t intentionally stream for views, but I will watch the same MV multiple times just because I like it. Unintentional streaming lol. I’m just curious how many people do stream.
I also unintentionally stream :LOL: Sometimes I stream, but it's by watching given MV for 2-3 times per idk maybe 6 hours? Not so much, because I have other things to do. I also try not to live just to stream :LOL:

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
I also unintentionally stream :LOL: Sometimes I stream, but it's by watching given MV for 2-3 times per idk maybe 6 hours? Not so much, because I have other things to do. I also try not to live just to stream :LOL:
Same. I get overwhelmed by some people screaming in the comments to stream and all these things. But I’m not judging those who do