Do you guys prefer more well known groups or more underrated groups?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
So I’m wondering, as far as stanning goes, do you guys prefer to stan and or listen to the bigger groups/well known groups or the underrated groups/not as known but just as talented?

Personally I stan a lot of underrated groups, at least they’re underrated in my eyes, but don’t get me wrong, I like some of the well known groups to(BTS, Blackpink, Red Velvet, NCT, SKZ, etc)

I’m just curious about what everyone prefers to stan or listen to. {it’s also like 2am and I’m bored lol}

ShyLucky

Kpop Rookie
Credits
JinJin
Jun
The8
Seungkwan
I pefer a mix of both bc if you only stan underratted then its hard to find other fans that also stan the same group.. But if you stan only wel known groups its easier to find hate upon the fandoms

Minyoung28

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Actually, I prefer underrated groups cause I'm showing my full support to the group and trying my best to show to others they talent like requesting their songs through sns.

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
I like more well known groups, but there are some underrated ones (IZ, I'm talking about you ❤ ) that I really like, so I'm a mix!