Do/Did you guys like School?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Did/Do you like School?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • It was Okay

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
I don't really like it. Too much work. It's funny at the same time but it can get roughy. I don't like presenting in front of people. Math is hard. Didn't really like the people at my school. Neither did I like Kids who think they're popular & so cool. UGH! Some teachers were nice. Especially I like the one that also liked Kpop. She was my favorite. School Lunch:Okay. One time I almost got left behind because I left my Papers behind & the Bus didn't come after 10 secs & I was saved. =). I always knew I wouldn't like it...Summary: I hate it. What about you guys? If you aready graduated you can still write your own experiences.

L

Love_alize071313

I'm in school and with what's happening now with the pandemic and my work... hahahhhaahah
end me. I'm just upset yk? I barely moved to this school right before the quarantine started and well I'm scared that I'll be forgotten and not have anyone to take me to prom, or worse I WON'T GRADUATE..

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
Gosh..My parents are stricted but only if the School called I was not doing the work..Then here comes problems. Plus I kinda failed Math last year...:rolleyes:

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
It was okay. I liked some classes, like my drama class & my psychology class. I really liked my English classes too and the one time in one of my science classes, we had to write a report on a famous serial killer and presenr it to the class, that was one of my favorite days, even though everyone chose the serial killers I wanted, so I had to settle with whatever was left...but still got the highest grade out of everyone when it came to presenting it.