"#disbandblackpink" twitter..

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jenniesdiary

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sunoo
Daehyeon
Jungwon
Keeho
okay im starting to get really annoyed with people rn.
if you don't know whats happening on twitter rn with armys and blinks then let me tell you!

basically people are saying that "blinks" are being really rude to jimin.. yes i understand you might think "blinks" started this but the fact that your saying that blackpink should disband is disgusting. Im not trying to say that "blinks or armys" aren't toxic, its just hurtful for real blinks who actually support and armys. Why do yall even start fan wars when you should be paying attention to your freaking group.

You guys shouldn't even call them blinks or armys, they are toxic fans who hate on each-other groups which are called "blonks" and "armchairs"I have been in these fandom for a while and its really messed how people who call themself blinks and armys are really rude. ALSO!! some toxic "Armchairs" are posting mean comments on blackpink instagram mostly lisa and jennie.

armys are being called toxic because they were fighting back but blackpink is getting told by armys to disband- yeah okay.
reasons why i feel bad for blackpink and bts for having such a childish fandom.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I don’t stan BTS nor Blackpink but these fanwars are completely pointless and horrid and these groups should not be dragged into it. Everyone needs to grow up

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
some people are just dumb. a battle between blinks and armys is totally stupid, i never have seen that
blinks aren't creating hashtags for the disband of BTS...
yeah BTS and bp are the most popular kpop groups of the world but we shouldn't fight others like that.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
As a former army & blink, this is one of the main reasons I left both fandoms. The constant fighting and fan wars & overall childishness was so ridiculous. This whole thing is just….and the toxic fans who are doing it are making the rest of both of the fandoms look bad.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
okay im starting to get really annoyed with people rn.
if you don't know whats happening on twitter rn with armys and blinks then let me tell you!

basically people are saying that "blinks" are being really rude to jimin.. yes i understand you might think "blinks" started this but the fact that your saying that blackpink should disband is disgusting. Im not trying to say that "blinks or armys" aren't toxic, its just hurtful for real blinks who actually support and armys. Why do yall even start fan wars when you should be paying attention to your freaking group.

You guys shouldn't even call them blinks or armys, they are toxic fans who hate on each-other groups which are called "blonks" and "armchairs"I have been in these fandom for a while and its really messed how people who call themself blinks and armys are really rude. ALSO!! some toxic "Armchairs" are posting mean comments on blackpink instagram mostly lisa and jennie.

armys are being called toxic because they were fighting back but blackpink is getting told by armys to disband- yeah okay.
reasons why i feel bad for blackpink and bts for having such a childish fandom.
I'm really disappointed in both fandoms (what I mean by disappointed is that I'm disappointed in the fans who are causing this and escalating the problem). Seeing that I'm in both makes it even more embarrassing. Real Blink's and Army's are probably not bad-mouthing other groups and the toxic "fans" and maybe other haters are starting these just to cause unnecessary drama.
I feel bad for both bts and blackpink as well.
I don't know what's so hard about not starting fanwars over childish things. I mean it's just downright embarrassing for both the toxic fans, the whole fandom, and the group.

jenniesdiary

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sunoo
Daehyeon
Jungwon
Keeho
As a former army & blink, this is one of the main reasons I left both fandoms. The constant fighting and fan wars & overall childishness was so ridiculous. This whole thing is just….and the toxic fans who are doing it are making the rest of both of the fandoms look bad.
!! Agree

jenniesdiary

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sunoo
Daehyeon
Jungwon
Keeho
I'm really disappointed in both fandoms (what I mean by disappointed is that I'm disappointed in the fans who are causing this and escalating the problem). Seeing that I'm in both makes it even more embarrassing. Real Blink's and Army's are probably not bad-mouthing other groups and the toxic "fans" and maybe other haters are starting these just to cause unnecessary drama.
I feel bad for both bts and blackpink as well.
I don't know what's so hard about not starting fanwars over childish things. I mean it's just downright embarrassing for both the toxic fans, the whole fandom, and the group.
this right here is so true I swear I get so mad when I see freaking fan wars

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Some people are so immature. And it pisses me off when groups are brought into these petty fanwars,
like they did something wrong. I used to be an Army, as well as a blink, and while I still love and listen to both of these groups, I left both fandoms because of things such as this. The fanwars are too much, and happen too often for my liking.

jenniesdiary

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sunoo
Daehyeon
Jungwon
Keeho
Some people are so immature. And it pisses me off when groups are brought into these petty fanwars,
like they did something wrong. I used to be an Army, as well as a blink, and while I still love and listen to both of these groups, I left both fandoms because of things such as this. The fanwars are too much, and happen too often for my liking.
I try my best to stay away from toxic army’s and toxics blinks. I really wish we would go back to where army’s and blinks used to be friends .

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I try my best to stay away from toxic army’s and toxics blinks. I really wish we would go back to where army’s and blinks used to be friends .
Me as well. I miss those times to be hones, but for some reason, it’s become so toxic. I stay away from toxic blinks and army’s as well, and that helps out a lot.

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
this is why i unstanned bts. not because i dislike the boys themselves, but because of the fandom and its toxicity becoming too much. as a blink i feel so sad for my girls, they don't deserve this and neither do bts

Sneha Senapaty

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Fight between ARMYs and Blinks is so silly.I am a blink and also an army.we should be friends. We should respect all groups.#disbandblackpink:- this is totally silly and very hurtful as well.we shouldn't pull blackpink to the fight between blinks and ARMYs.What fault blackpink has!It's the fault of that so called blink who has written disrespectful words towards bts member. So guys understand if u r blink or army whatever ,u shouldn't criticize any other group.Remember one thing don't say #disbandblackpink bcz blankpink has no fault! Every blink is not bad!💖💜

jenniesdiary

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sunoo
Daehyeon
Jungwon
Keeho
Fight between ARMYs and Blinks is so silly.I am a blink and also an army.we should be friends. We should respect all groups.#disbandblackpink:- this is totally silly and very hurtful as well.we shouldn't pull blackpink to the fight between blinks and ARMYs.What fault blackpink has!It's the fault of that so called blink who has written disrespectful words towards bts member. So guys understand if u r blink or army whatever ,u shouldn't criticize any other group.Remember one thing don't say #disbandblackpink bcz blankpink has no fault! Every blink is not bad!💖💜
!!! this is legit what im thinking its really hurtful to the group when there fandom does stuff that aren't right

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Literally this❤️