Did they find out what happened to Mina? (Twice)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
Did you hear about Twice? JYP incorporated 7 new dates to his tour and that Mina would not promote with them until February 2020 (I'm crying)

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
February now, is it? Last I knew, she was out of the Twicelights tour, but they hadn't confirmed anything after that...

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Did you hear about Twice? JYP incorporated 7 new dates to his tour and that Mina would not promote with them until February 2020 (I'm crying)
She has been suffering anxiety from performing they said. I think JYP is doing the right thing to keep her out until she is fully recovered and feels comfortable performing. I think it is the right idea to keep Twice performing together without Mina and expressing they will always be 9. I think they are handling it very professionally and keeping Twice promoting while taking care of Mina's mental health. Tell me what you think.

Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
She has been suffering anxiety from performing they said. I think JYP is doing the right thing to keep her out until she is fully recovered and feels comfortable performing. I think it is the right idea to keep Twice performing together without Mina and expressing they will always be 9. I think they are handling it very professionally and keeping Twice promoting while taking care of Mina's mental health. Tell me what you think.
I agree

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
I think everyone agrees.