Designing Group/idol logos/icons (OPEN)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ashxxq

avi โ˜…
Editor
Author
Credits
AE-BEAM
Gaeul
Asexual
Lmk if you want me to create a logo for your group, or a real kpop group, soloist, idol, whatever. Since i never really made anything like this it might not be so good at it and i might close this sometimes. If you want the logo to have colors, an aesthetic or a small detail please include it in your comment.
(this is not mine, credits to original creator!)

Jenniexoxo_101

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lmk if you want me to create a logo for your group, or a real kpop group, soloist, idol, whatever. Since i never really made anything like this it might not be so good at it and i might close this sometimes. If you want the logo to have colors, an aesthetic or a small detail please include it in your comment.
View attachment 89465
(this is not mine, credits to original creator!)
Pls can you do Jennie ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅบ
(With pastel colours)

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Can you do my Logo for my fake group?

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

GenesisMoreno

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Sometimes, the best designs come from fresh perspectives and ideas! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Now, for those who are considering getting a logo, it's essential to provide as much detail as possible. Colors, aesthetics, and small details can make a big difference in the final result. So, if you have a vision in mind, make sure to share it when you request a logo. It'll help the designer understand your style and preferences better.
But here's another tip for anyone still exploring their options: consider giving a vector image generator a shot. They're user-friendly and can help you create unique logos effortlessly.