Dal Shabet Subin Gets Involved In A Car Accident

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
On November 17, 2020, Subin or else known by her solo stage name DALsooobin was in a four-car collision in the Yeonpung tunnel on the Jungbu Naeryuk Expressway. The car in front had stepped on the brakes, causing Subin’s car to slow down as well. The two cars behind her car ended up crashing into her car. The exact details are still being investigated by the police.

Her agency stated,
“On the afternoon of November 17, Subin was in a four-car collision in the Yeonpung tunnel on the Jungbu Naeryuk Expressway.” They continued, “Subin was immediately taken to a nearby hospital and is receiving treatment. We have confirmed that she does not have life-threatening injuries. As we consider Subin’s health and stability to be the utmost priority, we plan to adjust her schedule. We ask for your understanding as her schedule may change for the time being, depending on her test results.” They stated they will share the results when they are received.

Subin was on her way to return to the city after a filming session outside of Seoul.

Wishing Subin the best of results & a speedy recovery! :(🌹
Dal-Shabet-Subin.png

Last edited:

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
😣 this is horrible! recover soon subin, and i hope no one else got hurt!
I haven't seen any more news posted about her test results or other injured people (hopefully not omg) yet , I will update if I do ☹️