D1CE Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your D1CE bias?

• Yonggeun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyunsoo

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yoojun

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Woodam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jinyoung

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
M

myheartizomg

welcome to the D1CE official discussion thread

RULES
- No bashing/hateful comments allowed
- Be respectful to the group/other users
- No spam allowed
- Enjoy this thread/your time here ~

1jpg1.jpg

Latest Korean Comeback:
please support!
💕

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
I've already seen some people positing suggestions for how their story could cross over with Dreamcatcher's... :p

I've had a check of the teasers and the highlight reel, and there's definite potential there; looking forward to checking them out properly on Thursday.
And definitely glad to see Jinyoung finally debuting after the Mixnine debacle...

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
I've already seen some people positing suggestions for how their story could cross over with Dreamcatcher's... :p

I've had a check of the teasers and the highlight reel, and there's definite potential there; looking forward to checking them out properly on Thursday.
And definitely glad to see Jinyoung finally debuting after the Mixnine debacle...
What happened? I don’t watch Mixnine or PDx101 or any of that but I heard some of them were on there

blessyoul

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hongbin
The8
New
Kim Woojin

Ugh, Mixnine was so annoying

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
What happened? I don’t watch Mixnine or PDx101 or any of that but I heard some of them were on there
Jinyoung was one of Happyface's entrants to the show, (along with JiU, SuA, Yoohyeon and Dami), and he actually placed first among the boys. He and the other 8 finalists were set to debut as a group, but it was cancelled. Happyface sued YG for 10 million won.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mix_Nine#Aftermath

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
You mean Mixnine, or the lawsuit? :p

No-one really won Mixnine; like I said, Jinyoung and eight other guys "won" the contest, but they never received their prize (i.e., debuting as a group).

The lawsuit, I actually just thought to look up, and it turns out Happyface (or rather D1CE Entertainment) dropped the lawsuit after receiving "a sincere apology" from YGE. The suit was largely symbolic anyway (they were asking for less than $9000), they just didn't want YGE making excuses and trying to twist it into a win for themselves, so they settled it with the apology, and the acknowledgement that they'd made mistakes.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2019/04/...ceiving-apologies-acknowledgment-of-mistakes/

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
You mean Mixnine, or the lawsuit? :p

No-one really won Mixnine; like I said, Jinyoung and eight other guys "won" the contest, but they never received their prize (i.e., debuting as a group).

The lawsuit, I actually just thought to look up, and it turns out Happyface (or rather D1CE Entertainment) dropped the lawsuit after receiving "a sincere apology" from YGE. The suit was largely symbolic anyway (they were asking for less than $9000), they just didn't want YGE making excuses and trying to twist it into a win for themselves, so they settled it with the apology, and the acknowledgement that they'd made mistakes.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2019/04/...ceiving-apologies-acknowledgment-of-mistakes/
oh thank you and i ment the lawsuit

D

Dremes

Jinyoung is my bias! They have so many good songs! How do I pronounce the fandom name??