cutest idol as a baby?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
Lee Felix For The Win!
ffed2a6106248cbe9d3a5276a4c658ca.jpg
9bb00b8fd9071bdf39f04bb2fc6d681d6131c51br1-720-883v2_uhq.jpg
images

I could never say no to that sunshine of a child...LOOK AT HIM!~

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
are we shading jisung...?
no! dw, i love jisung lol. it's a joke bc he doesn't have any baby photos online. all of the predebut photos of him are when he's at least 11-13, so a lot of ppl joke that he just spawned one day at age 13

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
no! dw, i love jisung lol. it's a joke bc he doesn't have any baby photos online. all of the predebut photos of him are when he's at least 11-13, so a lot of ppl joke that he just spawned one day at age 13
I was joking 2! lmao, I knew what you meant hehe

JaredCarrillo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Oh my goodness, I completely agree! Lee Felix is adorable as a baby. That smile could brighten up anyone's day. Seeing how he's grown into the talented idol he is today is amazing. Looking at his baby pictures just brings a big smile to my face. Moments like these remind us of the journey our favorite idols have taken. Thanks for sharing this cuteness with us! I have a baby myself now, and I struggle a bit with money, so I learn about getting baby stuff for free. But the thought that my boy can turn out like that one day is a big motivation!

Last edited: