cute/heartwarming facts thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
hello forums i've just learned that minecraft bees follow you if you're holding flowers and i cried
minecraft bees are too precious for a world, please give me more cute facts, kpop or not :]
jzOAESZ.png

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
During Christmas of WW1 there was a ceasefire called along the Western Front. To celebrate the holiday the British and German soldiers came out of there trenches and wished each other merry Christmas. They played soccer together, drank, and exchanged gifts.
It was ended by a cordial exchange of notes.
I think this was a really beautiful example of how despite the horrific conditions, a spark of humanity can still be found. It gives me hope.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
During Christmas of WW1 there was a ceasefire called along the Western Front. To celebrate the holiday the British and German soldiers came out of there trenches and wished each other merry Christmas. They played soccer together, drank, and exchanged gifts.
It was ended by a cordial exchange of notes.
I think this was a really beautiful example of how despite the horrific conditions, a spark of humanity can still be found. It gives me hope.
My dad told me about this one. During WWII, some German soldiers stumbled upon a German woman's house in the woods, and she was there with her son. Her husband was out in the war. They asked for directions, but she invited them inside to eat. A bit later, some American soldiers also come by, and she invites them in as well. They have a good dinner, and then each side points them back towards the other side's trenches.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
There are some prisons in the United States where prisoners who meet certain standards can adopt and take care of cats with behavioral issues, and others where they can help train seeing-eye dogs.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
In the Austro-Prussian War of 1866, Lichtenstein sent a group of 80 men to fight for Austria. They all came back, plus one--- They made an Italian friend. :)