Criminal love (Jikook) (Characters)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Okay bout the story, It's based on the one of the popular ships in BTS Jikook. Yes I just made everything up so yh.
The charcters in the stoiy, Chap 1 I'm working on so I might post today, if not tomorrow or Monday, Who knows but whatever.

*BTS in the story is a gang (They are like bad boys in the story, & u get the idea)

Jimin is part of a gang called BTS, He steals,kills,and even murdered his own family! but what happens when he sees a boy that catches his attention? Will he kill him?

~~~~~~~~~
Characters: (Note: Main Characters Jikook *JiminXJungkook*)
Side ship- NamJin

RM
leader of the BTS crew (But Jimin acts more like the leader)
Relationship with Jin
is also nice but doesn’t show it when Jimin is around,
brave,
calm

E0PHWhFDzP7yiOo9YL7BQeJj7KXB4ZiMArzmLfRF6tBBiRPC_8J8yXEgb2ndh16VGAUwvldvV3cuXt_r8R-do2Lo9m7r31FMZor6Ru7JRvQDwJpRmJgz9c_J-_UjiLzz-klP24rY

Jin
Nice,
(Part of the BTS crew but doesn’t act rude)
Motherly,
Relationship with RM,
Is caring as well,
Not mistaken as a criminal,
softy,calm

2sO0XDrzO_uvgKm8dYazTKzp4zHtW_ixqH8fCc2J6pI7De23vahce7Tx02wACVLKhNnEN0XeuyU1v1uS6-aaYkDz0EEdY105FYA2S0CHT1-UGD9rI8UZdgdmklJ0Ato_GsZRVhOm

Suga
(Part of the BTS crew)
Cold
Carefree
doesn’t like to talk much,
He also hates loud crowed places
Serious
smart,lazy,scar on his eye

sXQH8lGpR6mD9cGKn-85d5EO_0bMEPZ_X3v5kDzP16uddObJLudWQWwKv9zcTE9CpEGre6IL8Eaiih1GQfUcLAVrjb_4q9WORrxg-pY9-Te24jMb54Jntq4nnkStJTrHyfUpKT1R

Jhope
(Part of the BTS crew)
Weirdo
Funny
Like to joke around as wel
Can also be rebellious against Jimin
Beats up and slams people whenever he feels like it.
Goes out often to annoy people (Including Jimin)

1RqbO4MXRC6Lo7BVi-ucuNxQbsxwfVYXChvQHD6cHELnwFwrScSqRJkNIleCmrOT4gvxSZpDWBfMUcMk2YfVwof5Gi_nIUytfUD50YwRdl_3tchUKD1NUbBfBe9580AWsGPXn12b

Jimin
(Part of the BTS crew, but acts more like the leader)
Loves Jungkook
Criminal
Hates Sinjin
Rude
Rebellious
easily angered
jealous
serious
cruel
impulsive
agressive

Re7KrzYgli_4VQM-3HhB6sLY9k8152CoVgCSlLEQ1k3CQAsefJshBlvhRYXF_LS1STmBQmLjDVOY27jezwCUkO2XtI0BteLo6hyBZj7YGvZ9wLDMtXAvgvDFj-OC-niKbIvYyq4Z

Taehyung (V)
(Part of the BTS crew)
the youngest in the crew
serious
Carefree
cruel
impolite
dislikes Sinjin

f76ae748889f0d454315107780c856c1.jpg

Jungkook
Nice
easily terrified of Jimin
Jimin’s lover,
happy
active
Sinjin goes crazy for him for no reason (XD)

[No picture Yet]
Sinjin
An asshole
Hates Jimin
Only loves the Jungkook
He acts coo coo for Jungkook
crazy
He also dislike Jimin’s crew but not as bad like Jimin
Has no idea what's he doing
Stupid & dumb (XD)

Last edited:

Park Jimin

Kpop Fan
I'm excited for this too! Sinjin (Souds like a great made-up character ) & Jhope sound great for humor! I'm looking forward for this Jimmy! =) Your very creative :)
You mean Taehyung?

Can't wait to see how I'm in the story too but let's look forward to it mate =)

I'm excited for this too! Sinjin (Souds like a great made-up character ) & Jhope sound great for humor! I'm looking forward for this Jimmy! =) Your very creative :)
Thnxs bro, I'm almost finshed with chap 1, Maybe It'll be out later, when I have time to wrap thingd up.

Okay, I'm done w/ Chap 1 and now I'm on chap.2, I'm just say a few things

This book is mature content so plz read at ur own risk,
Plz dont copy my book
I am just using my imagination
and yeah, u can comment beow the chapters like a commet section
This is my 1st time wriing so no judge
There will be errors, so plz tell me if there is!
I use somwthing to to check my spelling so yeah
Okay I think I'm done so hope u like it!

Have fun and enjoy

Chap.1 (Chinese food)

Jimin pov

Days and days passed by, and many polices went out to look for me.I was their main target from now and forever because they know that I’m the baddest criminal of South korea,even I was dam tired! My crew and I went to steal food and clothes that looked high class.

We splitted up so that we all don’t get caught that easily.Before when We had to hit the base home, We all were all going to a Chinese restaurant. Jin and Namjoon wen o pick up he foods of course, because if Me,Taehyung or Suga went off o pick i up we would ge arrested instead of getting our orders.

But we get it, They don’ wanna die right? I don’ give a damn what happens to them, After they picked up the food we ran off home.After we killed time, We all ate in our place where we hid and kept ourselves from being caught.Our place was huge like one of those fancy rich houses other bitches had. But Ours was the best, We had several rooms for each of us individual. Back in the old days we slept together.

Like Jhope used to sleep with me but good thing we have our own rooms because, When I used to sleep with him, He kept telling me β€œHope you don’t snore!” But instead of him think I’ma snore, It’s him.Jhope can’t stop falling of the bed as well.. Jin jokingly used to tell him if he had ants in his pants.I but I can see why he said that.I mean It really annoyed me when he did dumb shit in our room..

Jhope was the messist in our room! He had his clothes scatted everywhere like if he’s having a fucking Yard sell! One time when my ass was completely tired out I tripped over his pile of Dam shoes! After that incident I went over to him and beat his ass to death.He even scream weird.

I put a little smile on my face because I was proud that we made it alive without being caught. β€œJimin!!” Suga pouts out. β€œ***** what do you think of our work today?” he asked me.I narrow my eyes. β€œYou guys did great, I mean with that effort you bitches threw in..” I sighed β€œYou all did good, And quit calling ***** you bastard!”. Suga smirks and shakes his head.

β€œGoddam Jimin, You gotta hide real good right?” Taehyung asksTaehyung is the youngest of our crew but sometimes he just whips Jhope’s ass for some dumb reason. Jhope mostly likes to pick on me and V, We just beat him bu we always get our fun times ruined by Jin and Namjoon of course. They both don’t like the feelin we beat his ass so many times.I turn my body towards him without making eye contact, β€œThings are getting quite hard Tae. I mean really, Why would the police wanna go after me more than the res of ya bastards?”

Rm just pokes his chicken wing with his fork and has one hand behind his neck like he’s nervous of something. β€œWell Jimin, I don’t know.” he says β€œI’m kind of scared of being caught-” I cut him off his awful responds. β€œAre you telling me that were gonna get caught or something!?” I growled. Rm doesn’t say anything, instead Jin grabs on his hand tightly. β€œJimin! Please calm down.” says Jin in a calm tone. I give off a glare at him. β€œI pretty sure Namjoon is not meaning that were gonna get caught soon. So please don’t start to shout.” I roll my eyes at him.

β€œYou gotta be kidding me right?” I say to Jin. β€œJimin.” The older says in a warning tone. I face palm myself. β€œright. ”. After we were done eating went all head headed to our rooms to rest.

Note to the readers

Forgot to mention

Jungkook is also somewhat funny as well
Jimin is the most feared criminal in korea
the bad words are also covered up so yeah
bxb stroy so y not
i donno y bad language is covered but who cares
I'ma put chap 1,2, &3 together in a seprete thread to make sence

How can I be an idiot

By the way I caould add a few things to the story so yeah

Last edited: