Craziest, Goofiest, Most-Confusing, Stupidest, and Funniest Kpop Lyrics That You Know.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
#K4L #Niichi #Occultism #HHGang #IMNOTDOA #FKATL
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
There are A LOT of them out there. One of them is stuck in my head right now. All I've been thinking about is "WE GO, WE GO, NATURE GONNA WIGGLE!" in my head all day. Like, who really let that shit come to fruition? The "I'm sexy, free, & ready to bingo" line from Sexy, Free, & Single is an iconic one. "Step back, Step back, silly girls!" is a recent one that comes to mind. There's a ton more that I can give examples of, but this is a thread for you guys to give the answers to, so I can't just list everything that I remember.

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
"Weeeeeeeeee free falling" - ITZY 'Free Falling'
"Blue cheese, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese... Cheese" - Stray Kids 'Cheese'

There are defo more but these are the two I remmeber the most

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
#K4L #Niichi #Occultism #HHGang #IMNOTDOA #FKATL
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
YoU MaKE iT feeL mE GoOd, dOn't yOu waNNa UPsIde doWn???

That alien rap part really goes hard though. Instead of Naevis debuting, I want whatever that alien robot thing was to debut. YASSSS SLAY ALIEN ROBOT!!! Wait no! I want a Naevis & Alien Robot collab bro, that'd go so hard /hj.

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
I love those compilations of goofy kpop lyrics but one I haven't seen in one is "Hello baby, my name is
Freddy freakin' Krueger But don't call me a nightmare This game's already over So stay sober" (Nightmare - Victon)
It's just so funny because it just kills the whole vibe the song had before that line but not in a bad way because it's still a bop but it just is funny to me 😭