COS: Super Nova - The 3rd Cover Stage {Fake Collab Group}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
COS (Collection of Stars) is back after several months of inactivity!
A new set of members from several fictional groups will join together to perform a cover.
The third chapter of this collab series is titled COS: Super Nova.
Future units will cover different songs and contain different groupings of fictional idols.
*This is similar to GOT*

Within the coming days the members of this installment will be announced.

We hope the fans of all fictional artists are excited!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Check out this interview with the COS: Super Nova members!

Juni of CALLA

@yunaing
1. What are some differences between being in COS: Super Nova and in your group?
It's probably a bit of a cliché answer, but I think it's just that in a group we all know each other, what our personalities are... stuff like that. Most of the people here, I don't know very well, so getting comfortable with them took a lot of time.

2. Have you gotten close to a specific member of COS: Super Nova?
Me and Minyoung have been close friends even before COS, so I've naturally been gravitating towards her. But I've been getting to know everyone else as well

3. What are some of your favorite songs from the other members?
I quite like Fragrance's Honey, and also RO5EY's First. I think that they were fun songs.

4. If you could join one of the other fictional groups, which would be your pick?
Probably either BLACKLIST or RO5EY I think.

5. What has been the hardest part about preparing for this cover stage?
For me, when I found out I was going to be participating, I was still home in Daegu and was going to be for several days. So I hard to start preparing for the performance alone. I couldn't figure out positioning or anything until I was finally united with everyone, and by then I was also tired from all the travelling. But I've caught up now!

6. Can you give a spoiler about the performance/song?
Uh... *does finger guns* I don't know how to hint this song?

7. If you could switch parts with another member of COS: Super Nova, who would it be?
Probably Jade. Her parts are so good and I'm so jealous.

8. Will you participate in another stage with COS?
I hope so! It's been fun so far

9. If you could pick a song for COS to cover, which one would it be?
Hm... this is quite hard. Since Summer is coming up soon, maybe a fun summer song like Touch My Body by SISTAR? Or is that too inappropriate for some of the younger idols? *Laughs* We'll see I guess, but I think it would be fun!

10. What was it like when you all first met each other?
I felt really awkward at first because everyone else had already gotten to know each other a bit, and then suddenly I arrived and people had to make space for me and such... But thanks to Minyoung and thanks to the fact everyone is so nice in general I quickly felt more comfortable.

Minyoung of RO5EY
@roa_is_amazing
1. What are some differences between being in COS: Super Nova and in your group?
Well, there's definitely the difference between COS being a lot bigger than RO5EY. Another thing is that, I've gotten so used to being the leader figure of RO5EY, and it's hard to get out of that mindset.

Well, me and Juni unnie have been pretty close even before COS, but I would love to get to know Jade and Mina unnie better!

Well, I loved MAGO by CALLA and Queendom by Fragrance.

4. If you could join one of the other fictional groups, which would be your pick?
I would want to join CALLA or Mythos.

Well, I think the hardest part about this was memorizing the lines. Memorizing isn't my strong side, so I had to practice a little harder. It was fun though!

Oh, um, I'm so bad at giving spoilers. There is a gun involved.

7. If you could switch parts with another member of COS: Super Nova, who would it be?
I would switch with Juni unnie! I love her part.

I would love to participate in another stage! Although I would let the other RO5EY members experience it first.

This is hard..maybe something like Lion Heart by SNSD?

It was kind of awkward, but since everyone was so nice I felt comfortable.

Ashe of FRAGRANCE
@izyun
One of the main differences is not knowing everyone well enough like in my group, FRAGRANCE, I know how they all act and how they will act with certain things because I've been with them longer than people think but I will try my best to get to know everyone!

I've recently been getting close to Binna-unnie!! She's been helping me get to know the other members!

Hmmmm, probably, My Satisfaction by Mythos, Get Out by LOARA, and 5th Season (SSFWL) by Cherish!!

Probably Cherish because of their songs! They're really easy to learn the dances to and quickly hypes you up!

Probably having to choose parts and getting to know everyone. I always like getting to people but it's been pretty awkward so I've found that pretty difficult!

Hmmmmm, I can shoot your heart with my guns *winks ands starts chuckling*

Probably, Binna-unnie! I really enjoyed her parts so she's lucky!

Maybe in the future, yes!

Maybe Tell Me by Wonder Girls!!

Awkward...I think now we're slowey making our way to know each other but like nobody talked so...*giggles*

Binna of Cherish
@roa_is_amazing
I think the biggest difference would be the concept. In Cherish, we have a light concept.

I have gotten really close to Ashe! She's really nice.

I loved ME by Mythos and Rose by Fragrance.

Hmm, I would want to join BLACKLIST.

I think the hardest part would have been learning the choreography. I'm not the best dancer.

I mean, I already spoiled a little by saying that it's definitely not a light concept!

I would maybe switch with Mina unnie!

I would love to! But I want other idols to participate as well.

Hmm, maybe Nobody by Wonder Girls?

Well, like all first meetings, it was awkward, but after a while we all were comfortable talking to each other!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Mali of BLACKLIST
@vivianna
The main difference is that in BLACKLIST, there's more of a variety of skill and things the members specialize in while many people here have the same skills. For example, one of the earlier COS collaborations was of SNSD sumbaenim's Into the New World. As that's a more vocal based song, there were more vocalist as opposed to rappers. Groups are more balanced in that way.

Yes, Mina from LOARA.

I really like Mythos’s "Snake".

I would most definitely join CALLA. They're promoted really well and I also hear that their members are really nice.

For me, it was that I didn’t know the others and their styles and skill levels as well as our own groups so that made it more difficult. Since most of us are busy as well, scheduling time to practice was hard.

The song symbolizes the original artist coming out of the ashes and conquering the industry with a bang.

I would switch parts with Juni as our parts are both rap-based and it would be easiest for me to uphold.

Probably not. My company wants their artists and the members to have a decently equal amount of promotions so if anyone from BLACKLIST does participate, it'll be Kura or Hyerim.

I’m not sure, possibly a song by f(x) sumbaenim’s. I’ve met a lot of idols who would most definitely do well with that concept.

Beyond awkward. No one really talked and it took a decent amount of time to get comfortable around each other. Now, things are a lot smoother as we know each other better.

Mina of LOARA
@Pbioilp
The main difference for me is that while i'm with the LOARA member I'm the maknae and here with COS I'm the oldest so now I need to take care of all the members.

At the start it was hard for me to get close to them, because the only one i met before was Juni, but now I really got close to everybody especially Mali & Jade, we spent a lot of time together even outside of the practicing time.

My favourite songs rn would be Violeta by Cherish & MAGO by CALLA.

Ill probably chose Cherish because they're the closest to me in terms of age & I love their music.

I think the hardest part for me was that for COS i needed to learn the choreography which is something that while I'm performing with LOARA we don't do.

*thinking for a few seconds* The Girls Gonna Go On Top, ye i think that's clever enough *giggles*.

I would love to have Minyoung parts. Her parts are really good, but the way she performs them are just on the next level.

I really hope ill be in another one in the future, but i rather see one of my members get to be in one before i do.

I would most likely pick a Secret song, just because of how much I love them, ill just go with Magic because of how fun it is to dance to it.

At the start it was pretty awkward because most of us only performed within our groups before so it was the first time for us in a different group, but I think now we all became close friends with each other and hopefully continue to be even after COS.

Jade of Mythos
Group size is a big difference for sure. I think also having multiple rappers in the group. In Mythos I'm the only official rapper, so it's a bit strange to hear other people rap.

I always find it a bit hard to make friends due to my sense of humor. But I'm gotten pretty close to Minyoung, Mina unnie, and Mali.

"No" by CALLA is one of my all time favorite songs. Also "Hands Up" by BLACKLIST is really cool.

I think BLACKLIST because it would suit my style best.

I think selecting parts was the hardest. Since many of us are the main rappers of our group we didn't really know how to pick from so many rap parts. But I think it turned out really well!

Yeah nope, no spoilers from me! *grins* I've spent nearly half my time in Mythos preventing Aria from spoiling something.

I would pick either Minyoung or Mali's parts. Minyoung has a lot of killing parts that really make the performance. And Mali has this one part at the end that I think is sooo cool!

I would love to, but I'll probably let another Mythos or ENCHANTRESS member join first. I was actually kinda surprised I got picked in the first place. When I found out it would be a rap based song I thought Bada would get to do it. Thanks for picking me CEO nim!

Hmmm...COS does iconic songs and my favorite icon is "Abracadabra" by Brown Eyed Girls. But that ones a bit mature so it could be difficult to find the right members.

Like I said before, I have a hard time making friends due to my sense of humor. I also have a bit of a resting b face. So it was awkward at first, but I think as we practiced together we got pretty close.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
COS: Super Nova's cover stage has finally been released!
Check out their version of Big Bang's "Bang Bang Bang".

Performance Video

Song Distribution Video

Dance Formation Video

Stage Outfits

@yunaing @Pbioilp @roa_is_amazing @izyun @vivianna

Last edited: