Continue the story game

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
What you have to do is, start from where I stop and add more parts to the story, try not to write long paragraphs and don't end it... the next person should start from where you stopped and it goes like this.... (Try to connect kpop idols as much as possible to make it more interesting)

here I start...

That was the first day of school after a long vacation. I'm too excited to meet new friends and I'm going to stay in a hostel near my school...

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
What you have to do is, start from where I stop and add more parts to the story, try not to write long paragraphs and don't end it... the next person should start from where you stopped and it goes like this.... (Try to connect kpop idols as much as possible to make it more interesting)

here I start...

That was the first day of school after a long vacation. I'm too excited to meet new friends and I'm going to stay in a hostel near my school...
What's going to happen when I get there? How's my class going to be? Are there going to be new students in our class? I couldn't help but wonder these things as I walked to the corner of the entrance of my school. Too jumbled in my own world, I didn't even realize where I was heading to when a hand stopped me from walking into the wall. I looked up to see...

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
What's going to happen when I get there? How's my class going to be? Are there going to be new students in our class? I couldn't help but wonder these things as I walked to the corner of the entrance of my school. Too jumbled in my own world, I didn't even realize where I was heading to when a hand stopped me from walking into the wall. I looked up to see...
I'm not good at this... 😅 somebody continue plz!