CONFUSED WHERE TO PUT IT

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
OKAY SOOOO mods or like anyone who knows, i wanna like post my vent art (OBVS i have to put like "tw" "cw" and stuff) on here or just art in general but it's not all related to anime and not at all related to kpop. so where should i put it?? do u just want me to post on fanarts or something??

escapism

𝙩𝙀𝙀 π™¨π™¬π™šπ™šπ™© 🀍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
You may post it in Non K-Pop Talk.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I’m not a mod anymore but I’m concerned. Idk what exactly these vent arts entail but please keep in mind the forums rules when posting something. Some topics are not allowed even if you use warnings. These rules are there to protect everyone including yourself.

I’m not a mod anymore but I’m concerned. Idk what exactly these vent arts entail but please keep in mind the forums rules when posting something. Some topics are not allowed even if you use warnings. These rules are there to protect everyone including yourself.
no no i understand that, i know there are boundaries. they aren't too concerning but still some warnings on them would be nice.

ONF

β˜•οΈπŸ«–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
is this still even going on?
Yes, the special event is still ongoing. Please post your submission (a screenshot of your entire screen), in this thread to be counted