Concepts You Don't Like?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Shaewol

Kpop Groupie
Website
typaluv.uwu.ai
Credits
Ken
Hendery
Dean
I'm not a fan of concepts where it's just pretty much chaos example being songs like Momoland's baam. It's just all over the place and I kinda just get lost trying to understand what is going on or if there is any meaning to the video or song at all.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Tbh, I don't really pay attention much to concepts and sometimes certain concepts will work for some groups and not others, but I will say that I'm not very fond of cute concepts in general, which is probably the reason I stayed away from groups like Twice and Gfriend.
I also dislike overly "swaggy" concepts, unless the song has a ton of rapping in it. The outfits just make me cringe...
Like Got7's "Girls Girls Girls".
GOT7's Japanese title tracks handle the "swag" concept a lot better, especially The New Era.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
I'm not a fan of 'failed sexy concepts'. For example; Girls' Generation 'Gee' and old TVXQ, when they had 5 members - 'Mirotic'.
gee isnt supposed to be sexy tho? and damn ive never heard anyone call mirotic 'failed sexy'..... guess everyone has heir own opinions

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
i dont really like cute concepts, only twice and oh my girl really pulled them of for me, and even with them i cringed at some of theyre releases

i do love love sexy, badass, flowery, mysterious and raggae concepts, so im sad that raggae and sexy ones are kinda dying out 🤷🏻‍♀️

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
i dont really like cute concepts, only twice and oh my girl really pulled them of for me, and even with them i cringed at some of theyre releases

i do love love sexy, badass, flowery, mysterious and raggae concepts, so im sad that raggae and sexy ones are kinda dying out 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sexy concepts are dying, so I always lift my mood by watching Artificial Love by EXO live 😂 Just watch this vid and you'll feel a little better...

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Cute concepts. Sometimes I listen to them because they can be cheery and fun however usually when I listen to them it’s ironically and to mess around

I think the only cute concept song I genuinely enjoy for itself is Pepe by CLC

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Yeah cute concepts are generally a hit or miss for me. When I first got into kpop it took me a really long time to like Twice or other girl group songs that were cutesy.