Co-ed group CHECKMATE officially disband

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
On December 17, CHECKMATE’s official YouTube channel posted the following statement in Korean:
"Hello, K-pop fans.
This is the content creator and manager of CHECKMATE’s YouTube channel.
First, I apologize for not having been able to produce new content for a long time.
CHECKMATE has disbanded following the end of their “YOU” promotions.
Each of the CHECKMATE members will greet you all with a new image through their individual activities.
Starting from January 2022, this channel will undergo a renewal and change into a channel that produces K-pop content.
We are currently exchanging opinions with the members about content promotions.
In January 2022, we will greet you together with the members as we actively produce new content.
Thank you."
The group was active for one year in total with some member line-up changes in between.

Wishing them luck for any future activities. It's a shame co-ed groups are not appreciated enough in this industry 😔💔

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
Personally I didn't like them because it felt a little too close to KARD, just not done as well, but it's a shame they disbanded so soon ;;

Peach Kpop

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.peachkpop.co.kr
Credits
These days, it's difficult to perform and promote...
It's a difficult time for everyone in the industry, but it's sad to hear stories like this.