CL Possibly Hinting About Unfair Treatment by Scooter Braun on Instagram

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Young K
CL
On her recent Instagram post, CL liked and replied to many comments about Scooter Braun and YG.

Honestly, I think it's sad that CL's working so hard to get her music out there but there's always someone in her way. I hope that she'll be free from those who held her back and leave them behind in the dust.

What do you guys think?

Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
On her recent Instagram post, CL liked and replied to many comments about Scooter Braun and YG.

Honestly, I think it's sad that CL's working so hard to get her music out there but there's always someone in her way. I hope that she'll be free from those who held her back and leave them behind in the dust.

What do you guys think?
Sighhhhhhhhhhhh... No one should keep her wings trapped, it's grown on her body.

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
It's not that he went into the realm of KPOP, but that CL wanted to make it big in America, so she signed with him since he represents big names like Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato.
Funny that one of her songs went to Justin Bieber
Oh no, that's so sad I hope she can get out of this somehow. Which song went to Justin Bieber?