CHUANG 2020 - New Girl Group BonBon Girls 303

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
你好! Hello,
CHUANG 2020 has ended, with today being the last episode airing, the final was streamed on WeTV and had over 59 million people watching it. 何炅 (He Jiong) hosted the final and many Chinese artists were invited to the final such as R1SE (debuted from CHUANG 2019), 秦海璐 (Qin Hailu), 孟美岐 (Meng Meiqi, part of Cosmic Girls), Viya (very popular influencer in China), and Rainbow Chamber singers.
This year Tencent changed the number of members debuting from 11 to 7, which confused many as this is the first time Tencent has never debuted an 11 member group.
- 硬糖少女303 (BonBon Girls 303) translates roughly into English "Hard Candy Girl 303" Many people both in China and out of China are confused by the name.
The mentors of CHUANG 2020 were Victoria Song, Luhan, Z.Tao, and Mao Buyi, and throughout the show many guest mentors appeared such as Kris, which reunited him with Luhan and Z.Tao (all three of them used to be apart of the Korean boy group EXO) Z.Tao and Luhan also performed their new song Sensitive -《 敏感》, I'll put a link at the bottom for their performance.
--------------------------------------------
The final Ranking for CHUANG 2020:
1. 希林娜依高 (Curley Gao) - 250 Million Votes
2. 赵粤 (Zhao Yue) - 180 Million Votes
3. 王艺瑾 (Wang Yijin) - 157 Million Votes
4. 陈卓璇 (Chen Zhuoxuan) - 145 Million Votes
5. 郑乃馨 (Zheng Naixin, NeNe) - 125 Million Votes
6. 刘些宁 (Liu Xiening) - 93 Million Votes
7. 张艺凡 (Zhang Yifan) - 91 Million Votes
--------------------------------------------

The two final performances were "It's a Bomb" and "Phoenix", I'll leave links for both of those at the bottom as well.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

希林娜依高 (Curley Gao) was ranked first place for pretty much the whole show until the last couple of weeks where 赵粤 (Zhao Yue) ranked first. It was also close between 刘些宁 (Liu Xiening) and 刘些宁 (Liu Xiening) for who got sixth and seventh place. If anyone has Weibo you probably saw 徐艺洋 (Xu Yiyang) didn't debut trend pretty quickly after the show finished airing, many fans felt upset and said this situation was like Aria Jin, where everyone though she would debut with THE9.
If you've been watching CHUANG 2020 since the theme song then you might have notice that 林君怡 (Lin Junyi) wasn't in the top 7, as 林君怡 (Lin Junyi) was the center for the theme song. Pretty much after the first few initial weeks, she lost popularity and fell out of the top 7.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This years season of Tencent's survival show has been less problematic then some of the other survival shows like Youth With You. However it did make several headlines with 陈卓璇 (Chen Zhuoxuan) because of her bold and direct personality, where she would call out sponcers for not using her in commercials. Even before the show began 仲菲菲 (Zhong Feifei) was bombarded with racist comments because of her Chinese-Congolese heritage. Z.Tao was also attacked by netizens for promoting his own company member 徐艺洋 (Xu Yiyang) on his social media accounts. Some felt like it was unfair for him to promote someone, and 徐艺洋 (Xu Yiyang) was receiving special treatment.
I'm sure that many would agree that one of the most heart breaking things to happen this season was when 姜贞羽 (Zhang Zhenyu) with drew from the competition due to her injury prior to the third performance. Thankfully she's recovering and was spotted at the final, but she didn't perform.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I'm pretty happy with those who debuted, especially Curley Gao as I've been rooting for her since episode One. 😊
CHUANG 2020 also has an instragram, you'll find it if you search the title in, it's @chuang2020.official

Their official Weibo is this:

This is their logo:

Screenshot_20200705-010240670.jpg

=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-坤華 (KunHua)

CHUANG 2020 Episode 10 NO ENGLISH SUBS

Luhan's and Z.Tao's performance of 《 敏感》 - Sensitive

Dance Groups《摩登天后》 - It's a Bomb

Vocal Groups 《火羽》 - Phoenix

CHUANG 2020 Official Theme Song 《你最最最重要》 - You Are Everything to Me

Last edited: