Choi Byung-chan, a member of the group VICTON, will appear in the romance historical drama "Yeonmo."

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Choi Byung-chan, a member of the group VICTON, will appear in the romance historical drama "Yeonmo."

"Choi Byung-chan has confirmed his appearance in KBS' new drama "Yeon-mo," the agency PlayM Entertainment said on the news on March 25.

"Yeonmo," the original comic book of the same name by Lee So-young, is a secret court romance drama that takes place when a child born as a twin and abandoned for a girl becomes a crown prince through a man's costume. Actor Park Eun-bin earlier confirmed his appearance as Crown Prince Lee Hwi and SF9 Ro-Woon as his teacher Jung Ji-woon.

Source : Naver News

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
At last I will be seeing one of Naomi's line doing a historical drama ^^

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I forgot to change the "Yeonmo" to english ashhsmddshb it was a straight copy paste from naver.. the title is "Affection"

I loved his cute acting in Live On, and I'll be watching this too! ^^

This time around his role is a guard warrior. I'm looking forward to this too ! ^^

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Fun Fact: Byungchan said last night. He wasn't offered the role to cast, but he actually went to audition and passed to get casted..

IT BOY BYUNGCHAN 💕