Cho Chang what happened to her?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
You never know what is on a persons mind until they say it. You know people should not be so judgmental of someones decisions because sometimes they do not have a choice. Cho always wanted to marry her loved one Cedric Diggory, but little did she know something like that was not to become true. When she saw the lifeless body of her dear one her whole world had fallen apart. Over the summer she tried to get over him but it did not work. At late August she was given a mission by her family who were Voldemorts secret and spies to become closer to Harry Potter and to get him to fall in love with her. It was hard for her and she hated every damned second of it but she had to do it. She lured the poor boy in like a fish and started playing her game. One day after the meeting of Dombeldores Army she kissed him. In the Ravenclaw dorms she could be found that day writing a letter to her parents with tears rolling down her cheeks. When her parents saw that she decided to stop the deal they had, they knew what had to be done. Draco framed her of outing the secret Army and after that she was never heard of again. No one thought about her anymore, everyone forgot. Everyone except her dear baby sister called Yuqi ( you guys see what I added there). Poor Yuqi was now lonely and had no friends. She only thought about her sisters poor faith. After the whole Dumbeldores Army ordeal she was took by her parents and locked in a hidden room and left there to be only there. The room had no bed, no books, no window, no shower, no anything. She had limited food just to make her survive. She was left there without human contact for 20 years until Yuqi saved her after their parents death. All that time Cho spent in the room she cried over Cedric and thought what would have happened if she listened her parents. When she came out she had lost her mind a lot of years back. And her sister helped her and protected her until their death day. I know this is a sappy ass story but I also wrote this to bring awarennes to people of child abuse. Not proof read I is to lazy.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
You never know what is on a persons mind until they say it. You know people should not be so judgmental of someones decisions because sometimes they do not have a choice. Cho always wanted to marry her loved one Cedric Diggory, but little did she know something like that was not to become true. When she saw the lifeless body of her dear one her whole world had fallen apart. Over the summer she tried to get over him but it did not work. At late August she was given a mission by her family who were Voldemorts secret and spies to become closer to Harry Potter and to get him to fall in love with her. It was hard for her and she hated every damned second of it but she had to do it. She lured the poor boy in like a fish and started playing her game. One day after the meeting of Dombeldores Army she kissed him. In the Ravenclaw dorms she could be found that day writing a letter to her parents with tears rolling down her cheeks. When her parents saw that she decided to stop the deal they had, they knew what had to be done. Draco framed her of outing the secret Army and after that she was never heard of again. No one thought about her anymore, everyone forgot. Everyone except her dear baby sister called Yuqi ( you guys see what I added there). Poor Yuqi was now lonely and had no friends. She only thought about her sisters poor faith. After the whole Dumbeldores Army ordeal she was took by her parents and locked in a hidden room and left there to be only there. The room had no bed, no books, no window, no shower, no anything. She had limited food just to make her survive. She was left there without human contact for 20 years until Yuqi saved her after their parents death. All that time Cho spent in the room she cried over Cedric and thought what would have happened if she listened her parents. When she came out she had lost her mind a lot of years back. And her sister helped her and protected her until their death day. I know this is a sappy ass story but I also wrote this to bring awarennes to people of child abuse. Not proof read I is to lazy.
Oh my gosh :'( Yuqi XD Cho...... :'''''( Sigh~ Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rest in happiness, Cho Chang... :)
Stupid child abuse.... Poor children......... Sigh