Cherish (Fake Girl Group) All Updates

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Screenshot 2022-10-19 1.46.13 PM.png

Interview with Cherish!.png
Interviewer: Hello viewers! Today we have the exciting opportunity to meet with a fabulous new girl group, Cherish! They have just debuted with their mini album, Secret! First, let’s get to know them better. Can you tell us your names?

Ae Ri: Hello everyone! My name is Ae Ri. I am the main vocalist and the leader of the group. I’m also the oldest.

Binna: I’m Binna! I am the Center of the group!

Hana: My name is Hana! I am the Main Rapper of the group. Nice to meet everyone!

Li Mei: Nice to meet you all, my name is Li Mei! I am the Lead Dancer of the group!

Aiko: I’m Aiko! The only Japanese member and the Lead Vocalist!

Isuel: I’m Isuel! I am the group’s very own Main dancer.

Lena: I am the one and only Lena! I am the Maknae, Lead Rapper, and Visual of the group!

Interviewer: Well, nice to meet all of you wonderful girls! Let’s have some icebreaker questions first! Who are your favorite kpop artists?

Ae Ri: Well, I like TWICE a lot. I’m also a very big fan of Enchantress. They are my role models!

Binna: I like RO5EY and Jelo a lot! I like RO5EY’s Eve especially!

Hana: I love Super Junior!

Li Mei: I really like Jia and Jei. They are my favorite soloists. I also like (G) IDLE’s Yuqi!

Aiko: I love Hourglass! I also can't wait for COSMOS:GAIA!

Isuel: My ultimate favorite group is CALLA! I am also a big fan of Elsie K!

Lena: My all time favorite kpop artist is Nabi!

Interviewer: Thank you for that! Now onto the big question: What do you plan for the future?

Ae Ri: Well, I want to collab with another group. I think it would be fun!

Binna: I want to hopefully have a reality show for Cherish!

Hana: I just want to continue promoting with Cherish!

Li Mei: I want to have a fansign in the near future! I would love to meet Cherries!

Aiko: I would love to have a world tour!

Isuel: I want to have a concert!

Lena: Like Ae Ri unnie said, it would be a dream to collab with another group!

Interviewer: Well, that will be all for today! Thank you Cherish! And now viewers, enjoy a performance of Serect Garden!

Outfits:
Interview with Cherish! (1).png

(Sorry the interview is so short)