Chen Xiao x Lucky Dreams Collaboration Fan Fiction --> 'Seho' = CHAPTER 1 – Sehun Is Jealous of Suho?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChocolateHolicAngel

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Ningning
Jinwoo
Celine
Wonjin
Seho– FF
WE ARE ONE

SEHUN’S MISSION: TO GET SUHO TO NOTICE HIM.

VS.

SUHO’S MISSION: TO GET SEHUN TO BLUSH.

CHAPTER 1 – Sehun Is Jealous of Suho?

~Sehun’s POV~

Dancing. Singing. Choreographing. How does Suho juggle this all up with his extra work as leader? I won’t, and never will, get my head round how he does it. Suho’s so hard working but doesn’t seem to get as much screen time as the rest of us. It’s a bit unfair… He tries so hard to get us to our next comeback, but is always thrown aside when it comes to promotions. I was too busy thinking about Suho to realise that I was about to walk into a lamppost.

BANG

“Ow…”

“Pabo,” says Suho mockingly, “you should really look where’re you’re going, Sehun.”

“I know..”

There’s an awkward silence between us.

“A-Are you ok, Sehun-ah? You seem a bit out of it.”

I turn my head the other way, muttering a ‘no’. Then, out of the blue, he lightly places a hand on my forehead - making me blush. Suddenly he says;

“Well, you haven’t got a fever. Tell me what’s wrong-“

“I’m sick.”

“Huh?”

Lovesick.

RESULTS OF SEHUN'S MISSION VS. SUHO'S MISSION;
(Due to Sehun blushing for Suho) Suho Wins​

Seho– FF

WE ARE ONE

SEHUN’S MISSION: TO KISS SUHO.

VS.

SUHO’S MISSION: TO GET SEHUN TO SIT NEXT TO HIM.

CHAPTER 2 – Sehun's Confession

~Sehun’s POV~

“L-Lovesick?” stutters Suho, “What’d you mean, lovesick?.”

I look away.

“Sehun-ah, say something.”

“I…I don’t know why I said that, just forget it Suho.”

“Forget it?”

“Yeah…”

“No. If you won’t tell me, I’ll just search the definition.”

“No please don’t- “

Suho reads it out off his phone, loud enough so that only I could hear. I guess he didn’t want the others to hear him?

“in love, or missing the person one loves, so much that one is unable to act normally… Is that what’s wrong?”, he looks at me, a sigh of relief escaping as he does, “you just like someone?”.

I nod.

“How long?”

“9 years..”

Suho looks at me in surprise but I look ahead. I’m surprised he hasn’t noticed yet. That’s the biggest hint in the world. Why? Because we debuted 9 years ago, and I’ve liked him since then.

“9…years? That’s-That’s a long time Sehun-ah… Are you afraid to tell them or something?”

How’d he know? That’s exactly why I won’t tell him. I’m afraid – afraid he’ll be disgusted and our friendship will be ruined.

“I’ll take that expression on your face as a yes then.”

“Suho, please don’t tell anyone” I suddenly grab hold of his shoulders and look him in the eyes, “Promise me you won’t, ok?”

Suho looks taken aback. He looks worried but simply replies;

“I promise, Sehun.”

He looked so angelic as he said that that I had to take his word for it. But I had to change the subject before he realised that I liked him.

“Ok, well…when we get to the restaurant, can you- no – will you sit by me?”

“Sure,” he says happily, “I’d love too.”

*At The Restaurant*

~Suho’s POV~

We were gathering around our table and were all sitting down, when I noticed that Sehun isn’t here.

“Where’s Sehun?” I ask Kai.

“I don’t know, he was here a minute ago,” he replies.

“Wait Kai! That’s Sehun’s seat!”

“What?”

“Oh um…S-Sehun wanted to sit next to me…So I was saving him a seat…”

“Ooo~ Ok Suho, I’ll move so that your boyfriend can sit next to you.”

Kia got up and moved over to sit next to Kyungsoo.

“He’s not my boyfriend”, I stubbornly say.

“Who’s your boyfriend?”. I look to see Sehun approaching me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and ruffles my hair, “Does my Junnie have a girlfriend?”

J-Junnie? Did he just call me a nickname? I start to blush wildly and hide my face – for some reason – in his shirt.

“O-Oh S-Suho, Why’re you-“

“Aww” says Kai, “How cute.”

“Kai stop being a b*tch.” I hear Kyungsoo say.

“Leave em’ be.” adds Chen.

“Ugh, you guys are no fun.” Kai slyly says while suddenly adding, “Sehun, did you know Suho has a girlfriend?”

I look up angrily at Kai, what the hell is he doing? I see Sehun’s face change from happy to disappointed and I notice something else – is that a hint of jealousy?

“Don’t listen Sehun, I don’t-“

“A girlfriend?” He looks down at me, “You-You have a girlfriend?”

“Sehun I-“

“I guess I’ll say…congrats?” he slowly and sits down, slumping on the chair after.

“Sehun-“

“Don’t talk to me…I’m…I’m just trying to get my act together.”

“Kai! Outside, now!” I angrily say.

He stubbornly follows me.

*Outside the restaurant*

“Kia what the hell was that?!”

“What’d you mean? I was doing you a favour.”

“A favour? No you f*cking weren’t. You just made him think I have a girlfriend when you know rightfully so that I do not!”

“Calm down-“

“No! You’ve f*cked my plan up!”

“I’ve f*cked up your plan? What plan?”

“I was going to ask him out! But you’ve just ruined it! Now he’s all upset and disappointed! Did you not see the look of despair on his face after you said that? NO! Of course you didn’t because you’re selfish! You never think before you speak! You just like to ruin everyone else’s life, don’t you?!”

“Suho that’s- That’s not fair. I-I didn’t know you were going to do that. I’m sorry I just-“

“What’s all this shouting about?”

I turn around to see Sehun looking quizzically at me.

“Sehun..”

“Suho. I want to talk to you. Come with me.”

He suddenly grabs my wrist and drags me to the bathroom. I can see Kai walking back to the table looking like a puppy who just got told off. At least he’s feeling guilty.

Sehun throws me into a bathroom stall and follows me – locking the door behind him.

“Is it true? That you have a girlfriend?”

“No! It’s not! Honest!”

“Well, how would I know?”, he steps closer to me, “I mean, you got all flustered when he mentioned it. Are you lying?”

“No. no I’m not.”

“Then if I do something and you don’t stop me – I’ll believe you.”

“W-what’re you going to do?”

“Just stay there.”

I obediently stay where I am and the next thing Sehun does shocks me. He pulls me close and kisses me.

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
Seho– FF
View attachment 20899
WE ARE ONE

SEHUN’S MISSION: TO GET SUHO TO NOTICE HIM.

VS.

SUHO’S MISSION: TO GET SEHUN TO BLUSH.

CHAPTER 1 – Sehun Is Jealous of Suho?

~Sehun’s POV~

Dancing. Singing. Choreographing. How does Suho juggle this all up with his extra work as leader? I won’t, and never will, get my head round how he does it. Suho’s so hard working but doesn’t seem to get as much screen time as the rest of us. It’s a bit unfair… He tries so hard to get us to our next comeback, but is always thrown aside when it comes to promotions. I was too busy thinking about Suho to realise that I was about to walk into a lamppost.

BANG

“Ow…”

“Pabo,” says Suho mockingly, “you should really look where’re you’re going, Sehun.”

“I know..”

There’s an awkward silence between us.

“A-Are you ok, Sehun-ah? You seem a bit out of it.”

I turn my head the other way, muttering a ‘no’. Then, out of the blue, he lightly places a hand on my forehead - making me blush. Suddenly he says;

“Well, you haven’t got a fever. Tell me what’s wrong-“

“I’m sick.”

“Huh?”

Lovesick.

(Due to Sehun blushing for Suho) Suho Wins

Seho– FF

WE ARE ONE

SEHUN’S MISSION: TO KISS SUHO.

VS.

SUHO’S MISSION: TO GET SEHUN TO SIT NEXT TO HIM.

CHAPTER 2 – Sehun's Confession

~Sehun’s POV~

“L-Lovesick?” stutters Suho, “What’d you mean, lovesick?.”

I look away.

“Sehun-ah, say something.”

“I…I don’t know why I said that, just forget it Suho.”

“Forget it?”

“Yeah…”

“No. If you won’t tell me, I’ll just search the definition.”

“No please don’t- “

Suho reads it out off his phone, loud enough so that only I could hear. I guess he didn’t want the others to hear him?

“in love, or missing the person one loves, so much that one is unable to act normally… Is that what’s wrong?”, he looks at me, a sigh of relief escaping as he does, “you just like someone?”.

I nod.

“How long?”

“9 years..”

Suho looks at me in surprise but I look ahead. I’m surprised he hasn’t noticed yet. That’s the biggest hint in the world. Why? Because we debuted 9 years ago, and I’ve liked him since then.

“9…years? That’s-That’s a long time Sehun-ah… Are you afraid to tell them or something?”

How’d he know? That’s exactly why I won’t tell him. I’m afraid – afraid he’ll be disgusted and our friendship will be ruined.

“I’ll take that expression on your face as a yes then.”

“Suho, please don’t tell anyone” I suddenly grab hold of his shoulders and look him in the eyes, “Promise me you won’t, ok?”

Suho looks taken aback. He looks worried but simply replies;

“I promise, Sehun.”

He looked so angelic as he said that that I had to take his word for it. But I had to change the subject before he realised that I liked him.

“Ok, well…when we get to the restaurant, can you- no – will you sit by me?”

“Sure,” he says happily, “I’d love too.”

*At The Restaurant*

~Suho’s POV~

We were gathering around our table and were all sitting down, when I noticed that Sehun isn’t here.

“Where’s Sehun?” I ask Kai.

“I don’t know, he was here a minute ago,” he replies.

“Wait Kai! That’s Sehun’s seat!”

“What?”

“Oh um…S-Sehun wanted to sit next to me…So I was saving him a seat…”

“Ooo~ Ok Suho, I’ll move so that your boyfriend can sit next to you.”

Kia got up and moved over to sit next to Kyungsoo.

“He’s not my boyfriend”, I stubbornly say.

“Who’s your boyfriend?”. I look to see Sehun approaching me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and ruffles my hair, “Does my Junnie have a girlfriend?”

J-Junnie? Did he just call me a nickname? I start to blush wildly and hide my face – for some reason – in his shirt.

“O-Oh S-Suho, Why’re you-“

“Aww” says Kai, “How cute.”

“Kai stop being a b*tch.” I hear Kyungsoo say.

“Leave em’ be.” adds Chen.

“Ugh, you guys are no fun.” Kai slyly says while suddenly adding, “Sehun, did you know Suho has a girlfriend?”

I look up angrily at Kai, what the hell is he doing? I see Sehun’s face change from happy to disappointed and I notice something else – is that a hint of jealousy?

“Don’t listen Sehun, I don’t-“

“A girlfriend?” He looks down at me, “You-You have a girlfriend?”

“Sehun I-“

“I guess I’ll say…congrats?” he slowly and sits down, slumping on the chair after.

“Sehun-“

“Don’t talk to me…I’m…I’m just trying to get my act together.”

“Kai! Outside, now!” I angrily say.

He stubbornly follows me.

*Outside the restaurant*

“Kia what the hell was that?!”

“What’d you mean? I was doing you a favour.”

“A favour? No you f*cking weren’t. You just made him think I have a girlfriend when you know rightfully so that I do not!”

“Calm down-“

“No! You’ve f*cked my plan up!”

“I’ve f*cked up your plan? What plan?”

“I was going to ask him out! But you’ve just ruined it! Now he’s all upset and disappointed! Did you not see the look of despair on his face after you said that? NO! Of course you didn’t because you’re selfish! You never think before you speak! You just like to ruin everyone else’s life, don’t you?!”

“Suho that’s- That’s not fair. I-I didn’t know you were going to do that. I’m sorry I just-“

“What’s all this shouting about?”

I turn around to see Sehun looking quizzically at me.

“Sehun..”

“Suho. I want to talk to you. Come with me.”

He suddenly grabs my wrist and drags me to the bathroom. I can see Kai walking back to the table looking like a puppy who just got told off. At least he’s feeling guilty.

Sehun throws me into a bathroom stall and follows me – locking the door behind him.

“Is it true? That you have a girlfriend?”

“No! It’s not! Honest!”

“Well, how would I know?”, he steps closer to me, “I mean, you got all flustered when he mentioned it. Are you lying?”

“No. no I’m not.”

“Then if I do something and you don’t stop me – I’ll believe you.”

“W-what’re you going to do?”

“Just stay there.”

I obediently stay where I am and the next thing Sehun does shocks me. He pulls me close and kisses me.
The last chapters outcome;
(Due to Sehun kissing Suho) Suho Loses​