chaery's moodboard tutorials!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
text.gif

idol: yujin - ive
what is a moodboard?
moodboards are boards that give a certain feeling or aesthetic or by google's definition "an arrangement of images, materials, pieces of text, etc. intended to evoke or project a particular style or concept."
please also keep in mind this class will be teaching a specific style of a moodboard. there are many different various styles of moodboards and sometimes even collages could be considered moodboards.

some examples of this may include:
organized collage moodboard
(creds go to my friend who made this)

freestyle moodboard
(creds to me)

3 picture frame moodboard
(creds to me)​

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
text.gif

9b7ccd7c7cdb3a12568b528cfe9fb8e1.jpg

idol: chaeyoung - twice

for today's lesson we will be learning a simple aesthetic moodboard.
use this template (creds to clara jackson)
(1) first, i highly suggest using tumblr or pinterest (i mostly use pinterest) and search up "biege aesthetic" or whatever aesthetic you'd like.

(2) copy the image you want and paste it onto the template and drag it to one of the squares on the template
(3) drag the next 2 images you choose and then boom you have yourself a moodboard! you can also add some extra things to your moodboards if you'd like as well (tape, song lyrics, frames, etc.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 11.15.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 11.15.00 PM.png
    977 KB · Views: 1

avi ☆

Band Manager
Website
avi-pink-valentine.carrd.co
Credits
Aurora
Pink Bear Plush
Pink Bear Plush
Fluffy White Bear
text.gif

9b7ccd7c7cdb3a12568b528cfe9fb8e1.jpg

idol: chaeyoung - twice

for today's lesson we will be learning a simple aesthetic moodboard.
use this template (creds to clara jackson)
(1) first, i highly suggest using tumblr or pinterest (i mostly use pinterest) and search up "biege aesthetic" or whatever aesthetic you'd like.

(2) copy the image you want and paste it onto the template and drag it to one of the squares on the template
View attachment 76980
(3) drag the next 2 images you choose and then boom you have yourself a moodboard! you can also add some extra things to your moodboards if you'd like as well (tape, song lyrics, frames, etc.)
View attachment 76981
using this forever

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
magazine moodboard tutorials!
today, i will be teaching how to make moodboards like this

(1) pick two icons of the same idol (or not but its best to) and drag it onto the sides of the moodboard.

(2) search up on pinterest "magazine text" and choose an image.

(3) after you put the magazine text you chose in the middle image of your moodboard. search "carrd png" on pinterest and choose one that suits your moodboard.

(4) after choosing ur icon, search up "frame" on canva and put the frames in between the moodboard images.

(5) drag the carrd icons you chose onto the frames you put and then you have yourself a magazine moodboard!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
View attachment 77099
View attachment 77100

(1) pick two icons of the same idol (or not but its best to) and drag it onto the sides of the moodboard.
View attachment 77101

View attachment 77102

(3) after you put the magazine text you chose in the middle image of your moodboard. search "carrd png" on pinterest and choose one that suits your moodboard.
View attachment 77103

(4) after choosing ur icon, search up "frame" on canva and put the frames in between the moodboard images.

(5) drag the carrd icons you chose onto the frames you put and then you have yourself a magazine moodboard!
View attachment 77104
Thanks for this tutorial! It feels so obvious now but I've only ever known how to do the 3 images layout, and never known how people got the other smaller images on there... this shall help me make even more interesting layouts lol

avi ☆

Band Manager
Website
avi-pink-valentine.carrd.co
Credits
Aurora
Pink Bear Plush
Pink Bear Plush
Fluffy White Bear
View attachment 77099
View attachment 77100

View attachment 77101

View attachment 77102

View attachment 77103

View attachment 77104
this one is SO CUTE!

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
View attachment 77099
View attachment 77100

View attachment 77101

View attachment 77102

View attachment 77103

View attachment 77104
how do we copy it and paste it on here

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
you right click and press copy on the image you want and then on the canva template right click and press paste
then drag the image to the space you want.
ctrl v and ctrl c do not work on canva
so right click instead

thx