Cannibalism In Fiji

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

momoland._.jooe

Kpop Groupie
Credits
DK
Choerry
Hongjoong
Fiji is an island country in Oceania, and is known for it's practices of cannibalism. It's a beautiful place, and cannibalism is RARE there. But Fijians used to engage in cannibalism, and the supposedly last victim has his/her boot with teeth marks on it in the Fiji Museum. Personally, I think cannibalism is creepy asf:)

M

myheartizomg

I remember watching a movie (Black Lagoon?) And there's a part where a man gets stranded in a forest and a tribe of cannibals see him and one of the mcs sees the man getting HIS HEAD CHOPPED OFF. I know it's just a movie but I've had nightmares since:D
Yes, I know the movie. Also the part where everyone leaves and the main character goes to explore the crime scene, then one of them returns and they face each other. I think this happened in the second movie. Just imagine being stranded in an isolated island where cannibals regularly come visit. 😢

momoland._.jooe

Kpop Groupie
Credits
DK
Choerry
Hongjoong
Yes, I know the movie. Also the part where everyone leaves and the main character goes to explore the crime scene, then one of them returns and they face each other. I think this happened in the second movie. Just imagine being stranded in an isolated island where cannibals regularly come visit. 😢
That'd be scary asf:( I remember that the mc goes up to the girl and asks her if they hurt her, but she was having a baby and I don't remember the rest:,(

M

myheartizomg

That'd be scary asf:( I remember that the mc goes up to the girl and asks her if they hurt her, but she was having a baby and I don't remember the rest:,(
They didn't touch neither the boy nor the girl, they never noticed their presence in the island. They only saw the boy, well one of them did and then he played it off like he was a cannibal too otherwise they'd kill him. I used to watch these Blue Lagoon movies so much as a kid, they'd play them on TV here very often. But either way cannibalism is creepy af, I agree with that too.

momoland._.jooe

Kpop Groupie
Credits
DK
Choerry
Hongjoong
They didn't touch neither the boy nor the girl, they never noticed their presence in the island. They only saw the boy, well one of them did and then he played it off like he was a cannibal too otherwise they'd kill him. I used to watch these Blue Lagoon movies so much as a kid, they'd play them on TV here very often. But either way cannibalism is creepy af, I agree with that too.
Same! Oh, it was Blue Lagoon!