can you make separate accounts on kps? or is that considered spam?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
this is not very allowed, but it's not forbidden too. i mean, if you make the second account and you do nothing wrong, we'll not warn/ban you. and we'll ask you if you want us to ban the first account, like these situations is usually because an user lost their password, etc

cherrydahyun

Kpop Groupie
Website
carrd.co
Credits
Jiyoon
Sihyeon
Karina
Sunoo
this is not very allowed, but it's not forbidden too. i mean, if you make the second account and you do nothing wrong, we'll not warn/ban you. and we'll ask you if you want us to ban the first account, like these situations is usually because an user lost their password, etc
oh,then i just won't make another one then. it's inconvenient lol

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
i just wanted to ask because i would like to make a separate account just for fun!
As another mod said, they’re not forbidden, and as long as you’re not using the second account to cause drama or be problematic, then it’s usually fine, but as Winter said, people usually only make second accounts if they forget the password of their main account & once it’s accessible again, we give them the option to ban the second account or in some cases, the main account if they prefer their second account