Can we add more than 6 members to a group conversation?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Is there an option to add more than 6 members to a group chat, and remove people from group chats, and change the group name? I really need these options...

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
I'm not entirely sure, but I do think you can have more than 6 people in a group chat because I'm currently in one with 8 members :unsure:

As for removing people... as far as I can tell, you can't do that. You can voluntarily leave a group, but I can't see any way to remove people. But I could be wrong :ROFLMAO:

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
I'm not entirely sure, but I do think you can have more than 6 people in a group chat because I'm currently in one with 8 members :unsure:

As for removing people... as far as I can tell, you can't do that. You can voluntarily leave a group, but I can't see any way to remove people. But I could be wrong :ROFLMAO:
What??? but I can't add more than 5 people (6 including me) Other people said the same thing... and can't change the group name too...

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
What??? but I can't add more than 5 people (6 including me) Other people said the same thing... and can't change the group name too...
Sorry my friend - then I really don't know! I was added to the group I'm in, so I will ask the person who made the group and get back to you asap! :) And as to changing the group name, I don't think that's possible unfortunately.

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Sorry my friend - then I really don't know! I was added to the group I'm in, so I will ask the person who made the group and get back to you asap! :) And as to changing the group name, I don't think that's possible unfortunately.
Thank you :)

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
Hey @Yifan! So I spoke with they forum admin and they confirmed that you can't edit the title or kick members out of a conversation, you can only invite more people or leave the conversation... BUT they have now increased the message recipients limit to 10, so including the creator of the message thread, you can now have a max of 11 people in one thread :D Hope this helps! X

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Hey @Yifan! So I spoke with they forum admin and they confirmed that you can't edit the title or kick members out of a conversation, you can only invite more people or leave the conversation... BUT they have now increased the message recipients limit to 10, so including the creator of the message thread, you can now have a max of 11 people in one thread :D Hope this helps! X
Wow that is also a good news! thank you :)

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Hey @Yifan... so I spoke with the admin and confirmed that you can in fact change message thread titles, but only if you are the one who actually created the thread :D
Yeah I could find that. Thank you.
Can I know how to remove other members from a group if I'm the admin?