Can Someone Give me the Link For The Name-Changer In The Shop?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

escapism

๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ˜†
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
โœง Buddie โœง

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

Call_MeRover

Author

Call_MeRover

Author

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul
I already do.

I just dont know how to physically change it
I think it had two options ? One was discard don't remember the other one but it started with a "C" ๐Ÿ™‚
Click the "C" option and type your desired username

escapism

๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ˜†
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
โœง Buddie โœง
How do you change your name?
You purchase "Username Change", then you find it in your Inventory and click "Configure" , you type your new desired username but make sure you write it just the way you want it cos it can't be edited again and click "Save". Once you're done, you may discard the item since it's no longer useful.

Call_MeRover

Author
You purchase "Username Change", then you find it in your Inventory and click "Configure" , you type your new desired username but make sure you write is just the way you want it cos it can't be edited again and click "Save". Once you're done, you may discard the item since it's no longer useful.
TY so much!