Can credits be transferred to other users?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

namjingle

μ˜¨μ•€μ˜€ν”„'s Protection Squad
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
pharm.carrd.co

kiwihwan

πšŒπšŠπšπš‹πš˜πš’ πš‘πš’πšžπš—πš“πš’πš— πšœπšžπš™πš›πšŽπš–πšŠπšŒπš’
Staff member
Global Moderator

kiwihwan

πšŒπšŠπšπš‹πš˜πš’ πš‘πš’πšžπš—πš“πš’πš— πšœπšžπš™πš›πšŽπš–πšŠπšŒπš’
Staff member
Global Moderator
I don't know how to transfer them directly but you can withdraw an amount from one member's balance and then add that same amount to another member's balance, which I guess could count as transferring credits πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
That's what it is. Unless there is another method behind it, which is only accessible to admins

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
I don't know how to transfer them directly but you can withdraw an amount from one member's balance and then add that same amount to another member's balance, which I guess could count as transferring credits πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
If it's too much of a problem, then I'll forget about it.

kiwihwan

Staff member
Global Moderator

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
Did you want to give your credits to someone?
Not exactly now; but if my information is correct, I'll never have any use for credits, so I was thinking on whenever I have enough, to transfer some to new users.

kiwihwan

Staff member
Global Moderator
Not exactly now; but if my information is correct, I'll never have any use for credits, so I was thinking on whenever I have enough, to transfer some to new users.
Oh, I see. Okay :)