Can anyone suggest me some good free video editing softwares?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MiMi¹²⁷

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jungwoo
MJ
imovie If your have iOS it takes time to learn though
I suggest learning on YouTube

M

myheartizomg

there was a time when you could freely download sony vegas pro.14 ***dunno if the free download link still works tho

other than that windows movie maker is free i think and relatively easy to work with,
much easier than sony vegas but it includes less features, you could always try tho ^^

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
there was a time when you could freely download sony vegas pro.14 ***dunno if the free download link still works tho

other than that windows movie maker is free i think and relatively easy to work with,
much easier than sony vegas but it includes less features, you could always try tho ^^
I'll check whether the free version is available. Thanks a lot:)

operationStone

Kpop Amateur
Credits
You need something simple and cheap or free-to-use. I would recommend choosing software that’s easier to use because it will help you learn faster and start editing videos right away.

sumeier

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Davinci Resolve is definitely the best free and powerful software, but it has a steep learning curve, and it is easy to get lost in the options.
Additionally, You could always try VDSC, Openshot or Shotcut, which is Free to use and you can do some basic editing with it like adding text, clip videos together etc.

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
i use the free version of cutecut and i cheat by just screen recording the video and cropping it in a way so the water mark wont be in the video

Tofuba

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I also have to edit videos from time to time since I am an SMM worker. I use this free video editor to arrange all the video pieces into one project and add some necessary sounds. I can also add various transition effects and change the picture colors. It has all the functions I might need, and it is not as complicated as Sony Vegas or Da Vinci. These functions should be more than enough for a beginner.
The website offers an invaluable resource on incorporating countdown timers into your videos. No matter your level of expertise, this user-friendly guide equips you with the tools to create attention-grabbing timers that keep viewers engaged and excited. Learn the art how to make a countdown timer of timing, animation, and integrating sound effects for that perfect visual appeal. Join me as we unlock the potential of countdown timers and elevate your videos to new heights of impact and influence.
It has very limited functionality, to be honest.

Last edited:

johnalen

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I use the free version of an app called vn video editor for Android. Instead of paying for it, I found a way to get around their rules. Instead of directly making a video within the app, I record my screen while using it. Then, I edit the recording so that the app's watermark doesn't show up in the final video. This lets me use the app without paying for it, but it's not really fair to the people who made it.