can anybody explain what im feeling right now?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
today i called my best friend to ask check up on her, and she said that she recently confessed to her crush and they started a relationship, and i of course was happy for her, but i dont know why i feel so..lonely? only after i truly thought about relationships and love, i realized i also want somebody. i have friends and family, but i want a relationship, a true one. i know it sounds really cliché, but its true 🤷🏻‍♀️
why so lonely by wonder girls just became 100x more relatable

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
It is but i have accepted I will be forever alone
atleast some people have tried intimacy and accepted that it isnt for them and that they are better of alone, but ive never even experienced a first kiss, so it really sucks. im sorry that you think that ;(

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
@Lost_in_the_Dream

I would say you're lonely, longing for a relationship. But honestly same 😔
When we become to close to our friends and family we end up associating them with our life and gradually developing similarities to them. When you felt a difference in a relationship with your best friend you felt the need to have the same experience. At the same time you had the realization that you wanted to love someone and be loved in the same way your friend is. It's totally normal to feel lonely in a situation like that. You shouldn't feel guilty about anything. I don't think what you are feeling is even jealousy of your friend. You most likely heard about her relationship and your mind was able to figure out that that was what was missing in your life.

I hope you can find someone that can make you happy and feel loved! 💜

Reactions: ONF

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
When we become to close to our friends and family we end up associating them with our life and gradually developing similarities to them. When you felt a difference in a relationship with your best friend you felt the need to have the same experience. At the same time you had the realization that you wanted to love someone and be loved in the same way your friend is. It's totally normal to feel lonely in a situation like that. You shouldn't feel guilty about anything. I don't think what you are feeling is even jealousy of your friend. You most likely heard about her relationship and your mind was able to figure out that that was what was missing in your life.

I hope you can find someone that can make you happy and feel loved! 💜
thank you love. i really do hope that that happens. i also hope rhat you can find someone that you will love, if you want to of course ♥️♥️

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
From what I do know about psychology, it's possible that this thought has been at the back of your mind all along, and when your best friend developed a relationship with her crush, this thought came into the forefront of your mind.
I had a similar experience a few years ago when my best friends got together. I realized I wanted what they had. My best advice is not to rush into love like I did. You can look but also let it come to you. It's much better and well worth the wait when it comes naturally.

Reactions: ONF

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
From what I do know about psychology, it's possible that this thought has been at the back of your mind all along, and when your best friend developed a relationship with her crush, this thought came into the forefront of your mind.
I had a similar experience a few years ago when my best friends got together. I realized I wanted what they had. My best advice is not to rush into love like I did. You can look but also let it come to you. It's much better and well worth the wait when it comes naturally.
thank you for the tip love ❤️