bugAboo - "POP" 2nd Single Album 1st Comeback Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Face of The Group
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Raven Queen
Ahin
๐™ถ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š™ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐šœ:

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š ๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐šœ:

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™พ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™พ๐™ฝ

๐™ฒ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ

๐™ด๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด

๐š๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ด

๐šˆ๐™พ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ

๐š‰๐™ธ๐™ฝ

chaerifyyy

Face of The Group
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Raven Queen
Ahin
๐š‹๐šž๐š๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š– [๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฟ] ๐š• ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›:

๐š‹๐šž๐š๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š– [๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฟ] | ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šข:

chaerifyyy

Face of The Group
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Raven Queen
Ahin
๐š‹๐šž๐š๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š– [๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฟ] | ๐™ผ/๐š… ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท

chaerifyyy

Face of The Group
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Raven Queen
Ahin
๐š‹๐šž๐š๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š– [๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฟ] | ๐™ผ/๐š… ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ

Lost_in_the_Dream

๐Ÿฆขแ—ฏOแ‘Žแ—ชEแ–‡แ’ชแ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ช๐Ÿฆข
Author
It's okay....
I think the post chorus as the intro into the prechorus was too jarring for me. But I liked the rest of the song mostly

Lost_in_the_Dream

๐Ÿฆขแ—ฏOแ‘Žแ—ชEแ–‡แ’ชแ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ช๐Ÿฆข
Author
same overall i really liked it
im rlly happy they cameback cuz its been SO LONG
Yeah I'm glad they came back with something! I feel like it is a common trend from groups from a small company to debut and then never be seen again. Bugaboo is just too talented to not make music